Welcome Finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6177 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On looking through an old statement recieved from welcome finance regarding some old agreements, i have noticed that they issued me with new loans when they cancelled the interest on the old agreements, as i hadnt asked for these new loans and therefore there will be no signed CCA for these agreements, is it worth sending them a cca request, or are these new agreements a continuation of the old loans?

Hi Chris

I think you need to give us more information. Why or under what circumstances did they cancell the interest on the old agreements? What information is there that there are new loans?

Steven

If this post is helpful, please click the scales

sorry, defaulted on previous loans, agreed reduced payments, but the new payments appear to be on a new agreement number

But you didn't sign a new agreement I take it? I think they woud argue this is the same agreement and I think it has to be as a new one can only be made if both parties agree. I don't think merely changing the number makes it a new agreement.

I donn't know if anyone else has a view?

Steven

If this post is helpful, please click the scales

• Haha 1

Could be a new agreement.......on the other hand it might not be. I would send them a CCA request anyway (they may not have a copy of any agreement and even if they do it might not be enforceable).

As I assume you have defaults on your credit record I would advise reading this Remove Default Notices on a Credit File - We show you how

• Haha 1

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 1 month later...