Burton-on-Trent meet (was Midlands/Staffordshire)

bach
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6155 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ahhh Bummer ,

I fancied a good night out...lol

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

• 2 weeks later...

No takers in the Midlands then? Depending on where I might be interested, although Staffs wouldn't be my ideal. Anyone else interested?

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

ooo i would be up for Staffordshire, could combine it with an oatcake and wrights pie run, plus some family history research and perhaps even a trip to the mighty Vale :D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Gotta be a curry in there somewhere then Lula! Maybe places will stop open past 11 pm unlike London.;)

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hanley has a very good nightlife and must have loads of restaurants open late, or we could go for pudding chips and gravy yum yum my favourite, i could ntroduce you all to the delights of the oatcake and the Wrights Pie

you think i am joking dont you

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Er I hope you are. :p I have no idea where Hanley is (isn't it Birmingham) and I've never heard of Wrights Pie. Sounds a bit exotic to me. :cool:

What's Best for You?

you have never heard of HAnley!!!!! the premier town of the 5 towns that make up the City of Stoke on Trent - for shame!!

Wrights Pie, is a meat and potato pie :D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Ah maybe I have now you say that. I've never been to the area. More Barracad's stomping ground than mine. Take it that's your neck of the woods originally Lula.

What's Best for You?

oh yes ;-) when they hang me, it will be the Staffordshire knot they use :D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

• 2 weeks later...

just subscribing so if there is ever a midlands meet - i'm in on it :cool:

First letter to halifax sent rec del 26/4

Data Protection Act letter to capital one sent rec del 26/4

Halifax 1st offer dated 5/5

Capital One ack Data Protection Act request rec 6/5

Request for repayment to Capital One 2/8

LBA sent 22/8

Court proceedings issued 13/10

Settled in Full 9/11

Donation made 14/11

Burton-on-Trent?

Alan, Derby, UK.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Sorry, but I cannot deal with your case by PM - please ask questions in your own thread. If you do not get a reply within 48 hours send a PM, with a link to the relevant thread, to any Site Team Member.

DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CLAIM TO ADMIN, or our WEBMASTER - YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY.

Advice given is purely my opinion, and is not based on any legal training.

BOT sounds good to me :D just on my doorstep!

First letter to halifax sent rec del 26/4

Data Protection Act letter to capital one sent rec del 26/4

Halifax 1st offer dated 5/5

Capital One ack Data Protection Act request rec 6/5

Request for repayment to Capital One 2/8

LBA sent 22/8

Court proceedings issued 13/10

Settled in Full 9/11

Donation made 14/11

• 2 weeks later...

Okay...there seems to be a concensus on Burton-on-Trent, so any thoughts on a date - possibly early August?

Also a venue would be good.

Alan, Derby, UK.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Sorry, but I cannot deal with your case by PM - please ask questions in your own thread. If you do not get a reply within 48 hours send a PM, with a link to the relevant thread, to any Site Team Member.

DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CLAIM TO ADMIN, or our WEBMASTER - YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY.

Advice given is purely my opinion, and is not based on any legal training.

• 2 weeks later...

i was going to say that if we can do Stoke on Trent pre August 12th, the the smoking ban is still not in effect as the local council failed to ratify it in time lol

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled