AlphaGeeK Vs MBNA **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5432 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Alpha has MBNA sent you a CCA yet??? I ask because I'm still waiting and they are now in criminal default which I've just had great pleasure in sendding them a letter over !!:) :) :)

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edited by Josie8

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

Edited by Josie8

Alphageek, i thought they couldn't continue to process information on your credit file if an account is in dispute? Is that what Josie is saying? They really are snakes in the grass aren't they?

Yes thats what I am saying..............so I'd be inclined to concentrate their minds by issuing a LBA for the interest they are adding to your account while its in dispute and also the reporting to the CRA's. Let them explain to the judge why they haven't got a true copy of your executed agreement.

Meant to ask when did you take out your MBNA card?

Edited by Josie8
  • Haha 1

August 1997 is when I got the (alleged) card account from them.

Well lets see if they're identikit cut & pastes then.........lol!

Edited by Josie8

Hey Alpha how goes it ..................any news?

Edited by Josie8

Edited by Josie8

• 2 weeks later...

Think we're all still looking for the first enforeceable MBNA agreement :grin:

Its just a threat to default you not the actual default notice

• 3 months later...

Hi Alpha welcome back