GLAD vs HALIFAX ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No haven't called them yet. I'll let the letter get to them and then perhaps give them a ring.

Anyone in particular- do you have a number for them Tilly?

Thanks

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have you rang yet

me and dolphin phoned this number

Ms. Rachel Hinchliffe

HBOS PLC

Legal Services - Retail Division

Trinity Road

Halifax

West Yorkshire

HX1 2RG

01422 391096

Fax: 01422 333453

Email: rachelhinchliffe@HBOSplc. com

she sorted out both of ours and was helpful

good luck let us know how you get on

Buffy x

Buffy v Halifax WON all charges refunded

Well- just had a call from a lady at Halifax who tells me they never received the paperwork from the court!!Yeah -right.

Basically they say that the have until 4th July to file a defence.I said to her that this is not right as they should have acknowledged my claim by 19th which they hadn't as I checked with courts.She asked if I had a copy of the notice of issue from court that they could have-haven't got a scanner or fax so couldn't forward one.They are contacting the court. I reminded her that I had sent a letter giving them 7 days as they had failed to acknowledge.

I was told that this had been passed to another member of the team who should contact me by the end of next week!!!Great:(

hi glas i had the same problem i rang the court then rang halifax back they are stalling once i rang them back hey presto they found my papers when i told them i had spoken to the court dont let them fob you of

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Well done- I've put congrats on your thread aswell.Bet you couldn't believe it when you checked your account.Spend it well and buy something nice courtesy of the HALIFAX!!!!!!:D

P.S nothing in mine -just checked

This gets more and more curious- Halifax called whilst I was out -Amanda Duncan(whoever she is)-the message she left was to say that my case will be looked at tomorrow and a letter will go out early next week.Didn't leave any contact details.Has anyone had any dealings with her??

A very confused and fed up Glad:cry:

I'VE WON!!!!!!!!:) :)

Can't believe it but the money's in my account.

Thanks everybody for your support and a great big thanks to CAG and SEA SIDE LADY.:) :) :)

Donation on it's way and champagne on ice!!!!!