glav v northern bank

glav
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6142 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi nishields

No, afraid not. Manager phoned me on 19th June on receipt of LBA but was only interested in lecturing me about the way I conducted my account. She did say that she needed to keep everything in writing and muted something about a 95% offer. This never materialised and I hand delivered another letter las Thursday threatening court action by Monday. Received letter last Saturday from Nuala Walsh, Service Recovery, so local branch has passed it up the line. Spoke to Nuala Walsh on Monday 9th, she assures me the matter is being investigated and that I will have a response very soon. Will give them until next Friday and then I am filing civil bill.

glav

Hi Glav,

Been away 4 a bit, new baby boy on 2nd july so mind's been several different places!!!! You've gave them a chance, if they don't bother to respond then u know u'll get everything back, plus fees and interest, plus you can prove that you've been reasonable, attempted to negotiate etc..... good luck!

Thank you Glav, few sleepless nights unfortunately but i wouldn't have it any other way, thankfully my other half is taking most of the night duties as i work 2 jobs, she's good to me :)

And congratulations on a quick and easy settlement! Reminds me of part 1 with the northern bank of the 2 brothers i'm helping!:D

Hi oneintheneck,

Received cheque from NB yesterday, with 94% of what I originally claimed. Just waiting on cheque to clear. I have WON!! and am absolutely delighted.

glav:) :) :)