Ollie vs Lloyds**WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6108 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wrote page numbers on, in bottom right hand corner of every page. I did my bundle in one day, so it can be done, but you have a much better position to not be panicking!

Fzrkitten

Fzrkitten

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi again,

Thats Ok then. I wasn;t too sure if written numbers would be OK so glad to hear that they are as didn;t have a clue how to get them onto pages printed off already!!

Its been a long wait to get this far - I started my claim in Nov 06 and have felt like giving up sometimes but the encouragement and help on here has kept me going. So big big thanks.

:D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Can anybody out there advise me on which of the T&Cs (having to take them off this website as couldnt get hold of any as no longer bank with Lloyds) is best to put in my bundle. I opened my account quite a few years ago and closed it in 2006. I had the Platinum account (although not platinum money to go in it!!) so not sure which T&cs are best to include. Getting bundle ready now as would like to get it sent off in next few days so any help would be great.

Many Many thanks again

Bev

Hi olliebollie,

I've pm'd you and mailed you today with some more info, good luck getting your bundle together for next week, let us know how it goes.

BW,

Fzrkitten.

Fzrkitten

Hi Fzrkitten,

Thanks for that - have seen e-mail this morning (but not quite awake yet so will have a cuppa then take a look!!)

Will hopefully get the bundle off this week - took it home for my other half to take a look at and proof read it - and he only found a few minor errors...punctuation etc!

Then will wait to see what happens leading up to court date!

Will let you know.

Thanks again

:D

Hello all,

Not sure if there is anyone out there today who can advise me, but getting the last bits for bundle ready and going through the T&Cs on here as no longer bank with Lloyds so got rid of them all as didn;t think I;d need them again!

Anyway one lot is actually stating how much they will charge us for O/D excess fees. i.e. £20 increasing to £25 and charges for non-payments increasing from £30 to £32 etc etc etc. Is this Ok to include in bundle, as by including these we are admitting that we knew how much they charged us so why are we claiming back, or are we saying...Yes we knew that but we are contesting the amount you charge etc etc etc?

Hope my query makes sense and apologies if its a dim question but my head is spinning with all the paperwork!!

Thanks for any advice in advance.

:)

Hi christinajanep,

I've been downloading the T&Cs from off here under the Document Library (from the Rapid Share website it takes you to) - and really in a muddle of which ones to include in bundle. Its the last thing I need for bundle and don;t want to put wrong ones in.

Cheers

my opinion would be to include those, yes we know how much the banks charge but we expect them to act responsibly and charge an appropriate amount, and as we now believe they could be charging over the odds. by adding that sheet i dont think it could go against u

• Haha 1

Thanks christinajanep,

I know it was a daft question (as the judges have probably seen them a hundred time before and know what the charges are!!) but just need some re-assurance as getting a bit nervous about it all now as its creeping nearer as don;t want to muck up!

Big thanks again.

:D

Yippppppeeeee. No not my money yet but I am chuffed as have finally just finished all 4 bundles - 175 pages per bundle!!!!

What a grotty job but worth it for the money.

Will get them in post first thing in morning and will wait and see what happens now!!!!

Gonna have a nice big glass of wine later!

Cheers all :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Fzrkitten,

Hi still here - was on leave last week and just been so busy at work just been popping on here to have a quick read now and then. I haven't been ignoring people on here and have been keeping up to date on yours and Christinajaneps threads. (well done to Christajanep - lets hope yours goes well for you too) Just been sooo busy!! Thank god I done my bundles when i did, else would have really been pushing it time wise.

My court case is due this Friday but going to ring the court tomorrow to see what is happening - SC&M have not sent me any "bundle" that they were supposed to have submitted by 20th July - so sent a letter to them to give another nudge but heard nothing so after the 7days sent a non-compliance letter to the court. The trouble is I'm only getting post every 3 days or so, so not sure if stuff is caught up in there. I havent got a clue what will be happening with my case due to the test case, so feel a bit deflated at the mo as feel I'm going to have to wait even longer. Started this back in Nov and was hoping it would all be over by now!!! But hey if I have to wait I have to wait. At least I'm not banking with them any more. I have been reading a few cases on here where Lloyds are being right gits with customers i.e stopping O/Ds, or lowering the O/D limit so that people near their limits are now going over so getting charged again - there are some nasty tactics from L/TSB going on there!!

I keep hoping there will be a nice little cheque waiting for me at home but alas!!! I will update here when either spoken to court or when I turn up Friday! Oh well at least I've got a day off work so if the court time is wasted I can go and sit in a nice sunny part of oxford and have a drink to console myself!!

Thanks for asking after my wearabouts!

Ollie

Hi Ollie,

I was just going through my subscribed threads and clearing a few where I've just answered questions or something, and I just wondered if you'd heard anything. didn't realise your court date was so soon either.

Definitely phone the court when you can, Lloyds may have put something in to them without your knowledge, or not at all, which is better for you obviously.

If you still have an account with Lloyds, I'd check the balance too, Christina won on friday but didn't notice til yesterday. LOL.

Bw, Fzrkitten.

Fzrkitten

Hi

Yes court case this Friday and was really nervous before but just want to get it over and done with now. I was happy with the bundle I sent in (thanks to all the help I got on here, as most certainly would have given up to be honest if it wasnt for this site and the great advice and encouragment!) so a bit more confident (that will tell on the day lol!!)

I am going to phone tomorrow as off work and easier to do from home in case I have to wait on phone etc.

I no longer bank with Lloyds (and never would again as think they have been the worst one through all this from what I've read on here) so no hope there of getting money into account!

I will update when spoken to court tomorrow.

Cheers and good luck with your claim - I will be keeping on eye on your thread for updates too.

Bev :D

Hi all,

Have just rung Oxford Court and my case is still on for tomorrow at 10am!! Not sure if that is good news or bad news - but getting a bit nervous now!!

At least this time tomorrow the court bit will be over and I will be sitting by an "Inspector Morse pub" enjoying a nice cold pint of cider!!!

Will let you know outcome after tomorrow!!

Fingers crossed they don't turn up and the judge awards in your favour.

Will be thinking of you.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

I might just find out who he/she is from SC&M if they turn up and lock them in the loo!!

Cheers

Good one!!:D

Good luck for tomorrow, let us know as soon as you can what happens.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Just got home to letter from court saying:

Before District Judge M sitting at Oxford Court

WITHOUT NOTICE

IT IS ORDERED THAT

Unless the Defendant do file and serve skeleton legal arguements by 9:30am on 10 Aug Defence be Struck Out, and the Claimant be at liberty to enter Judgement in default.

Does that mean their solicitor has to be there or can they file another way? Will just have to go along tomorrow to find out. Fingers crossed now.

Hiya,

Hopefully this is excellent news for you, but be prepared anyway. Perhaps give the court a call first thing to check if Lloyds have entered anything or asked for a stay, but I don't see how they can have.

What is the order dated?

Anyone else got thoughts?

Fzrkitten

Oxford is one of the more robust courts, they take no nonsense from the banks. That order is good news.

They could file another way, but I have never heard of SCM filing a skeleton or indeed any other (post defence) document at all.

You should get the defence struck out tomorrow, should be a short hearing.

However, things are a bit more uncertain due to this stay business, in the event they do turn up be prepared to argue your case and the stay position:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/641-case-guidance-notes-going.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/637-case-guidance-notes-bringing.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/108430-stays-info-guidance.html

• Haha 1

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.