Black Horse Ppi & Unexecuted Agreement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4947 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 6 months later...

Ok. Sorry for long delay in updating this thread but as some of you already know, I moved to Turkey in July and it has taken 5 months to get internet connection.

Anyway, because of my impending move, we had to decide whether to go the route of FOS or file court action. We decided on FOS. My friend has one letter saying it had been passed to a case worker. Basically, she hasnt really followed it up until I pushed her into it this week.

Anyway, she spoke to case worker today and they have ruled in her favour. However, Blackhorse disagree and have asked to the case to be put in front of the Ombudsman himself. (like that will make any difference). There is a backlog so we dont know how long this is going to take, but it sounds like good news so far.

Bring it on... Blackhorse.

Ok. Sorry for long delay in updating this thread but as some of you already know, I moved to Turkey in July and it has taken 5 months to get internet connection.

Anyway, because of my impending move, we had to decide whether to go the route of FOS or file court action. We decided on FOS. My friend has one letter saying it had been passed to a case worker. Basically, she hasnt really followed it up until I pushed her into it this week.

Anyway, she spoke to case worker today and they have ruled in her favour. However, Blackhorse disagree and have asked to the case to be put in front of the Ombudsman himself. (like that will make any difference). There is a backlog so we dont know how long this is going to take, but it sounds like good news so far.

Bring it on... Blackhorse.

have you had any news yet ?

There will not be any news until Financial Ombudsman has looked at it.

However, apparently only the last ppi was under the jurisdiction of FOS as they were not in the scheme for the prior ppi's. So it looks like FOS is going to make them pay up on the last ppi and we will have to push on with court action for the rest.

• 2 weeks later...

The news is that we are going to let Financial Ombudsman continue with the issue of the last ppi sold. Even though they have asked Blackhorse to pay back all the ppi's totalling £20,000, they can only force them to pay back the last one as Blackhorse were not under their jurisdiction prior to (forgotten month) 2005.

With regards to the remainder, we are shortly filing court action and the will be using the decision of the Ombudsman as further amunition.

• 2 years later...