WendyB v Natwest

WendyB
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6200 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Enaid

I know this is a bit late but to be truthful i never even checked my own thread yesterday - was at a meeting all morning then busy all afternoon, then last night only checked out Fendy's thread.......

Anyway, she got off fine, haven't heard from her since but as she's in deepest darkest Wales in Snowdonia there's no phone signal so she can't phone anyway. No doubt she's having a whale of a time!

Have just spoken to NatWest, will post in next post.

Afternoon All

a bit of an update....just phoned the chase team, nice woman called Lynn, confirmed dates when I should receive my offer letter, interestingly she said that Natwest ARE DEFINITELY refunding all charges in full, but not o/d interest (oh good cos i haven't claimed any o/d interest). She also said that on the offer letters there's a space to fill in any charges that have been applied since sending the schedule, fill these in and they will look and them and pay them as well. So that looks good, just hope I get the dsoh for when i go on holiday......

Well, got in from work to find an acknowledgement of my claim on 2nd account, usual blah blah 6-7 weeks etc, I'm impressed, still on Prelim stage, not up till tomorrow....perhaps they're geting their act together????

I won't hold my breath...

LBA will be going in post by friday at the latest....

Rang the chase team yesterday, nothing happening.

Rang again today, to be told that offer letter should be out soon, claim approved, but she couldn't tell me how much - not allowed. So i rang Borehamwood, got through in less than a minute, and was told claim approved for full amount, letter should be with me next few days blahblah.....then I casually mentioned my other account, saying "I know that ones ages away" and she replied "oh you mean account xxxx, that ones approved as well, full amount, you'll be getting a letter for that one as well"

I nearly fell off my chair!!! I only sent the LBA yesterday!!!

So now I'm quite glad I didn't file at court......but am not holding my breath....but at least its a step in the right direction.....

Wendy xx

ooo wendy how fantastic! if its right then ull be set for ur hols! just dont get too excited cos of what they did to fendy................

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

Well done Wendy

Steven

If this post is helpful, please click the scales

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability.

Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site

Nice one Wendy............ way to go girl!!!!!!!!!! xxx :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

It would be fab if the money could get to you before your jollies Wendy, but I just think knowing the way Nutwests post comes out, then their cheques, it will be a good month off hun. Soz. They need a rocket up their bums................. big fat nutty west bums...........xx

Hiya Wendy B,

Way to go. Good News for you.

Wondering whether now to wait abit longer or go to court as not really in a very good financial position at the moment.

Was told we would receive our offer letter by the 25th May and we still have not got it?

Thanks all.

Have been told that once they get my offer letter back money should be in account in 7 working days. But sending it back depends on getting it in the first place!!

Saspa, not sure what to say, I'll go and have a catch up on your thread before I say anything!!!