thefuture Vs HSBC

thefuture
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5870 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still here.:D . Washing all done now :D . I will be on a bit later (in between the adverts for I'm a celebrity, or as Pete says I'm not a celebrity). I'm also trying to fight against a garage mechanic, my goodness he is a difficult chap!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Hey PD, Pete, and Jo, it's good to be back, Yep that dust gets everywhere Pete! Got the kids a PS3 keep them occupied whilst we're busy sure it's supposed to be a very shiney black but it's a lovey plaster colour hoping to pursued hubby to put a dust extraction system in whilst he's doing everything else lol wouldn't that be brill no more dusting yipee:D. Oh gawd we've gone from 2 reception rooms to one, thought kids on my case before, trying to type this with wrestling on ps3 n Hannah Montana on Disney channel think I'm going mad:eek: I'm trying to get into I'm a celeb only know 2 of them Anna Ryder Richardson and Chris Biggins. Right I've claimed the telly to watch the news now so see you all soon

Jacqui tf x

• 5 months later...

Hi guys, you're all still here then, I'm checking in after quite a long time, what with moving house, then my Mum passing away very unexpectedly 2 days before Christmas I've been very busy looking after my Dad I haven't even thought about bank charges to be honest, except I'm now getting them again because my finances have taken a back seat as I've so much paperwork to sort out for my ageing Dad, not that I mind, love him to bits.

It's looking good, is it?? I expect the banks will appeal just to drag it out further, I suppose I should contact the court to let them know my change of address:eek: yes just something else I haven't got round to, though we have re-directed all our mail, just a little worried that for some reason the address being wrong will go against me. Yes I'm still worrying about the slightest thing:D

How's everyone else doing? I'll have to take time out to have a good read of all your threads to catch up.

Jacqui:)

Well hello stranger.:D

Really sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you are coping ok.

It is good new re the verdict so far. There is lots of speculation as to what the banks/oft will do next bet i think we should just wait and see. We know for a fact that the oft will now challenge the level of charges and the battle will be on then with the banks arguing the toss at every turn. lets hope they are forced to reveal their true costs and we get a realistice figure at the end of all the appeals.

One thing is for sure, we won't give up!:D

Apparently

"Cases currently on hold in the county courts will stay on hold until the end of May, when the banks will decide whether they are going to appeal against the ruling."

Lets hope they don't appeal and get on with setting a figure.:)

Thanks for the reply fl, good to know you're all still out there, fighting the good fight, yes I think the banks should just admit defeat and give us all our money back, sure it will happen even if it's later rather than sooner.

Jacqui :)tf