grAbbey National 'v' Hartnell - Any advise appreciated!

marmite-girl
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have done my bundles.. sent special delivery to ashurts and delivered by hand to the court yesterday.

will do my wasted costs thingie.. just so I have a 'genuine' figure in my head to throw into the settlement!

jars of marmite will do me just fine.. filled with all my lovely cash back please!

must stop getting giddy about getting the money back.. !!!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning everyone..

Ok - I have completed my wasted costs spread sheet thingy.. can anyone tell me what to do with it now.. my guess is.. email a copy to Inga and send a copy to the courts? is this right. If I send a copy to the courts.. what do say?

Any help much apprecaited.. promise I wont ask many more questions!

Marmite x

Morning everyone..

Ok - I have completed my wasted costs spread sheet thingy.. can anyone tell me what to do with it now.. my guess is.. email a copy to Inga and send a copy to the courts? is this right. If I send a copy to the courts.. what do say?

Any help much apprecaited.. promise I wont ask many more questions!

Marmite x

m-g,

I would only send it to inga as yet, and see what happens...you can always send it to the court if necessary

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

thanks CF

Have emailed if off.. no 'read' receipt as yet, but I think Inga is away until the 23rd.. so I cc'd it to Clare Fletcher too.. but no 'read' receipt from her either.

Getting a bit twitchy.. as IF we do agree on a figure, from what I have read, it seems they take quite some time to actually cough up!!. What is the latest I can actually cancel the court case? Obviously Im not going to do this until I have the cash in my hand!

Hoping its not too much longer now.

Marmite x

hi all...

still had no response from Clare Fletcher.. onyl a 'read' receipt. is there any harm in sending the email again.. or am i just going to get on her pip?

Also - anyone know how near I can leave it to the court case to cancel it?? just incase they do cough up?

Marmite x

What a load of old tosh, full settlement is VERY REGULARLY agreed upon, stick to your guns, they will settle, and when they ring to settle, have the spreadsheet with all your costs to hand and get them to pay this also. Once you have settled in full and final settlement you cannot really go back to court and ask for costs.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

too true Icy, so i hear that Inga and Co have repaired back off to Arsehursts, anyone have any emails for them?

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Thanks folks.. will leave it for today then.. will wait til tomorrow afternoon, then re-send. I have emailed them (Inga, Clare, Ronan.. any old tom, dick & ashurst) a spreadsheet of my wasted costs.. so they now know this is in the settlement too.

I think its just a big waiting game.. plus.. they are busier than busy things! My court case is 10th August.. do you think I will have been paid out by then??

Put me out of my misery!

:eek: dont say that.... !! i'm worried enough as it is!! ;)

I'm convinced that my case will be the one that shAbbey decide to defend.. make an example of me.. haul me through the courts and spit me out the other end!!

I have come to the conclusion that Abbey will only defend a case if they see that the POC's are a pile of POO, as long as you have followed the recommended steps on here then you will be fine - dont worry its just a waiting game ;)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

ok.. i believe you! i have followed, to the letter all advice and templates on here.. so hopefully, should be ok.

never been one for waiting around! but this time.. im sure it will be worth it!

thanks everyone.. sometimes i just need a slap in the face of reality!

Hi everyone... just wondering.. has anyone heard anything from Ashurts, via email, in the past few days.. sent a few now and had no response.. not even a 'read' receipt.. all slightly worrying and oddly curious!!

anyone got any ideas?

Marmite x

Oooooo - we're back in business... just sent an email to Inga & to Clare.. and got a 'read' receipt back from Clare!

Not expecting anything else from her.. as last time I spoke to her she was rather frosty!!

But at least we know the emails are getting through!

thanks everyone.. sometimes i just need a slap in the face of reality!

step this way hun;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Oooooo - we're back in business... just sent an email to Inga & to Clare.. and got a 'read' receipt back from Clare!

Not expecting anything else from her.. as last time I spoke to her she was rather frosty!!

But at least we know the emails are getting through!

Hi Marmite Girl, If it's any help, Inga's on holiday this week. I got her voicemail earlier today before I got put through to Ronan Coyle.

Oh no hes off again pmsl

pmsl too!!!!

:D :D :D

double post

:eek: - ouch.. quit slapping me!

still not hear anything. deadline for their bundles to be in is 27th July.. im guessing they could still submit them, but probably wont. when do i do if/when they dont?? can i tell the judge man to tell them off and fling it out of court??

marmite x

yes you can lol, for a breach of a court order, there are a few pertinent letters in some threads that you can send

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

lovely - will have a sniff around for one of those then.. prepare it ready for when they dont come up with the goods.

in the mean time i will sit around twiddling my thumbs waiting for Inga to return from her (possibly well deserved) holiday!