complete novice

wheatfield
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have just posted the second of my i want my money back letters to Nationwide, these i sent to my branch manager total £1600.

i managed to get copies of all of my statements via the online banking,

also they have a nice section where you can enter dates and get a full list of all charges applied to your account, with dates etc.

wish me luck, as i dont realy know what i am doing, but having read some of the success stories i am determined to get my money back.

wish me luck, as i dont realy know what i am doing

Not really the best way of going up against a company with unlimited financial and legal resources. If you think you can just muddle through, you might be in for a nasty shock.

STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....tructions.html

• 1 month later...

best of luck to you wheatfield, if you have any questions post them and someone will come along and answer you if they can. x

PLEASE HELP OTHERS, WHEN YOU WIN YOUR CLAIM GIVE A LITTLE BACK

Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

i have just posted the second of my i want my money back letters to Nationwide, these i sent to my branch manager total £1600.

i managed to get copies of all of my statements via the online banking,

also they have a nice section where you can enter dates and get a full list of all charges applied to your account, with dates etc.

wish me luck, as i dont realy know what i am doing, but having read some of the success stories i am determined to get my money back.

hi wheatfield

i`ve also tried to view my statements online but it only goes back 2 yrs.

where do you look on the site to see the charges on your account ?

regards.

come-on!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Come on,

i have only had my account for a couple of years, and the online method was ok for me, but if it will not let you go any further than that then you will have to use the SAR letter method and eclose £10 cheque or postal order.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

n1 form sumitted on the 13th April.

keep checking my account, still nothing yet,

starting to panic, although i read on another thread that NW seem to be delaying payments even after the deadline..............

Mr Bacon & co must be overwelmed with claims these days.:confused:

Hi wheatfield!

Nationwide will take it to the wire I'm afraid!

It ALWAYS pays to check out and research the next stage, just in case Nationwide decide to pay 'Hardball' with your Claim...

How to make a claim

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Dear all

I posted my claim to the County Court and very quickly it was sent back to me because

a: You must state what type of company the defandants are e.g. Plc, Ltd, 'a firm' etc

where the hell do you put that on the N1 form. I am using the one you downloads and complete.

b: I never sent the right money off - lol - can sort that one out myself.

Please help - I am not sure what and ehere this is meant to be entered and what is The Nationwide ? I just thought it was a Building Society ?

Please help guys.

Andytheguv

Just got back from the Doctors,

it would seem that i am developing OCD from the amount of times that i have been checking my account each day,

Doctor has rationed me to one check in the morning one in the evening.

i did ask if he had any patches for the withdrawal symptoms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o