cooneyc v RBOS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1897 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

One quick question i've now filed my claim and i've taken a look at the document sent to my branch and it specifies Northampton county court is that ok being that my bank branch is in the north west?

All claims filed using the MoneyClaim Online facility will automatically be processed by the Northampton County Court - it's a bit like Her Majesty's Court Service Indian Call Centre in Mumbai or Bangalore. The papers will be processed, issuead, and administrated up until the deadline for submission of a defence.

If the defendant submits a defence, then the papers will be farmed out to your nearest county court, who will continue the process beyond this stage..

"BA Group. The World's favourite CA Group"

HSBC 2 claims amalgamated. £1195. settled in full prior to filing claim.

BARCLAYS settled in full 2 days prior to submission of defence by Barclays

CAP ONE settled in full on day 14 of LBA (£210)

Hi all,

I'm a bit confused with some of the latest developments. I recieved a letter from the bank today after having submitted my court claim. It appears they have just forwarded to me what they will have recieved from the small claims court. I don't have the letter infront of me because i'm not living at that address at the moment but it's a copy of the claim form I sent and a how to respond form. It's definately come from my bank because it has a RBS stamp on the envelope. Is it possible they have recieved this and thought it wasnt intended for them? Very strange, i'm picking up the letter on monday anyway so i'll double check what it says.

Thank

chris

Problem sorted, the person at my branch dealing with my case thought I was the defendant oh dear. I explained to them that the few days it has taken to sort the matter out wont be taken off the 14 days since I filed the claim so there would be no extension so i'll just have to wait and see what happens now.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1897 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks