pinkduchess v HSBC

pinkduchess
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5073 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think most people send copies of their claim schedules when they get the acknowledgement letter from the court because it saves a day or two and the possibility of excuses for delays when DG ask for a breakdown of your charges which they will need before they make you an offer or defend, if you have already sent it they have it.

pete

thanks guys - checked status of claim and it says 'issued 20.3'

the next box says Judgment start

shoukld I just to stay on this page & not press anytrhing? Was tempted to press that one but thought I'd better not. Don't want to mess up!

Don’t think it will do anything until the system is ready although I haven’t tried on my page... dare ya !! .. if you press where it says issued it will give a few more details and in a couple of days when it says acknowledged, again it will give you a few details of that.

pete

just ask gordy! he sat pressing one day - and it came up apply for judgment - blah, blah so he kept pressing buttons and it started a chain of events that believe me he was kicking himself for pressing it two weeks ahead! had a ha ppy ending though - he got a full payout - just a bit of a delay and one big mother of a headache. so don't go pressing until it's near the date!

that's gordylar - read his thread for something to do while waiting to press the damn button.

I must have had a 'red alert' signal in the back of my mind telling me not to!

I do remember reading a thread (probably gorylars) but because I was at an earlier stage I didn't take it all in - but a least that bit stuck

Hi there all - this is my very first visit to this website! I have just filled out a total of 9 (yes you heard me right!!!) DPA letters on behalf of my partner who has been well and truly fleeced over the years. I have one question for you, which may sound silly but when the 6 years' worth of statements or charges information comes, what EXACTLY can I highlight to claim back?!!!

FYI - HSBC are the biggest culprit, forcing him into a managed loan and charging him £60 each month interest from a £110 payment for example!!! RIDICULOUS!!

Also, quite a few are credit cards: MBNA, HALIFAX, GOLDFISH (They were bad!), RBS etc.... do you think we have a claim against the excess interest they charged and missed payment fees?

We are unsure of what exactly he can claim back as, after all, he did miss a couple of payments or have direct debits fail.

PLEASE HELP - PS: LOVE READING THE PINK DUCHESS -V- HSBC THREAD (WHICH IS MY FIRST EVER, I HOPE I'M REPLYING PROPERLY??!!) :confused:

Hello Michmark & welcome to the site. I'm glad you're enjoying my thread! - thanks.

You sound like you have a lot on your plate so you will need to be well informed on what to do at each stage. I advise you to read up on all the FAQs - hopefully someone can put up a link for all the things you need to be reading as I don't know how to do that.

Then you need to start you own thread depending on which bank you're claiming from so it works as a kind of diary to refer to where you can ask questions.

There are many many terrific people on here to help you every step of the way.

good luck

Hi there

Thanks SOOOO much for replying, I wondered if anyone would bother!!!

I can't seem to start my own thread, I've looked but can't find where to do it. I can "post a private message" and that's as much as I could find. Perhaps I am limited as I have just joined - can anyone help?

I will then start individual threads, when I hear back from individual companies! I am just going to have a look at Castlebest's advice/link now... as I really want to do my homework.

Does anyone know how we can find out if my other half has bad credit notices against his name? I think he has as he said he can't apply for credit for 6 years but we're both unsure officially!

Do you know of many people that have taken on credit cards too?

Best wishes

michelle :-)

well.. received 2 letters from colin today - aren't I the lucky one. No mention of an offer though

one is the 2nd standard response letter saying he hasnt fully completed his investigations and will reply by 17 April.

The second one is a copy of the original letter including the leaflet he sent a month ago but has a new reference number.

Looks like hes taken my letter which I sent with a Revised schedule of charges and given it a new ref. no. & is dealing with it as if its a different / new claim.

I know MCOL has now been filed and prob any further correspondence will come from DG but I want to make sure everything is neat & in order when its passed over to them.

So.. should I send a short note back to Colin referring to both letters explaining that I only have one claim & can they make sure all information is kept together in the same file under original reference number??

aww Colin Luv's you

Adding to what netty said, from the recent threads I have read DG don’t appear to get any paperwork from Colin anyway they just work from what the court and we send them, that’s why they ask for a breakdown of your claim if you don’t send one to them.

pete

ah ok then - I'll just wait for acknowlegment & deal with DG

btw I often get locked out when trying to log in. I get locked out for 15 minutes & get an email saying ive used up my quota (5 times) when I've only tried once :confused:

I think its the volume of people starting to use the site (the snowball is rolling now) I’ve started to get "page not found" messages. I hope the webmasters here are planning for a huge increase in usage because the word is most definitely out now and everyone and his dog will want there money back.

pete