My case has been stayed, What does this mean?

lee2006
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6154 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Does anyone know what this means?

Im really sick of all this waiting now, it gets so tedious, i keep worrying ive done something wrong, im glad ive only got 1 court action on the go.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

• 5 months later...

Lee - what was the outcome for you?

I have today received a letter from Barclays in conjunction with my court date (26th Sept 2007 @ Chester) to inform me that they (Barclays) want to make me aware that they will immediately apply to the court for an order to stay my action until the resolution of the banks proceedings with the OFT. As a result my case is likely to be put on hold until the outcome of these proceedings are known. I have also been advised that this test case may take up to one year. I am intending to call Chester Court on Monday to ask that my stay be removed as advised on another thread, but i feel that the banks are again scaring their customers hoping that individuals will drop there cases. I am scared out of my wits anyway at the thought of going to court but as a matter of principal i am going to co through with it, my only concern now is do i get a court buddy?:confused:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]