rightfullymine v Nationwide

rightfullymine
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i will do that..

thanks so much for your help and support its very much appreciated

:D:D

Thank You For Helping Me, I Really Appreciate It. Rest Assured I Will Click On Your Scales

:)

If I have been of any help to you, please add to my reputation points by clicking the middle icon, at the bottom left. Thank You

Get wots 'rightfully yours' the CAG way: friendly & approachable - tried & tested - step by step - Great Results!

My Final Word,

Any advice is given in my opinion only, i have no legal knowledge whatsoever, only knowledge & experience gained from CAG.

DONE IT.... SENT THE PRELIM LETTER OFF TODAY..recorded delivery of course!!

now i am really excited,, 14 days count down...once they get it...

thanks so much for all the help. :)

Thank You For Helping Me, I Really Appreciate It. Rest Assured I Will Click On Your Scales

If I have been of any help to you, please add to my reputation points by clicking the middle icon, at the bottom left. Thank You

Get wots 'rightfully yours' the CAG way: friendly & approachable - tried & tested - step by step - Great Results!

My Final Word,

Any advice is given in my opinion only, i have no legal knowledge whatsoever, only knowledge & experience gained from CAG.

now i have sent off my 1st prelim letter i am now taking on the nationwide again, this time for my husband on the flexaccount they closed a over a year ago.. just done the SAR off we go again.

My Final Word,

i may have a bit of a problem, i have checked on royal mail web and seen that my 1st prelim letter has been delivered - so i have just marked the days off on my calendar. the first 14 days not a problem, send LBA then 14 days on from that is a problem as it falls in the week i am away!!! isnt that always the way!! will this be a problem for me.? can i just delay going to the court to make claim until the following week? or can i collect the paperwork from the court early before i go away fill it out and get someone to take it to the court when its due?

has anyone any advice that can help me please :confused:

My Final Word,

thank you advoc8 come to my aid once again :D

thats great news, i was a bit worried that all would go wrong.. now i can sleep ok hee hee

thanks again :)

My Final Word,

thanks eggopp, yes it makes me a nice person to give them a few extra days! not that im doing it for them though! ;)

My Final Word,

well i like a challange,,, i am taking on the nationwide twice (husbands and mine) now i am taking on barclays for my son in law.. must be enjoying it!! so now posting in barclays forum too!

barclays returned the SAR cheque today with a letter saying the information would be sent complimentry!!! shame nationwide didnt do that!!

also how do i make a permanant list at the bottom of my threads, like an add on or signature.

thanks

My Final Word,

Nice one rightfullymine... Ive taken on Halifax Bank account, they pay out to easily :D im taking on capital One Credit Cards, sent in Prelims, ive also sent in Prelims for 3 Halifax credit Cards, and doing the Yorkshire Bank for elderly neighbours who are retired and on pensions... So like you at the moment im posting everywhere too.. and when that calms down.. ive still got Citi Cards to do, but im saving that for when i get CAG withdrawel LMAO :D

Last but not least MCOL stage with Nationwide and im days away from payment.. (Hope)

yes eggopp i have got to challenge mint, barclaycard, 3x cap one acc. thomas cook.

i havnt done any credit cards they worry me a bit as ours are complex as some have been to court, we are paying £20 month on all of them to keep them from the door..

i will watch and learn from you.. :)

wow bet you cant wait to spend that money!! nice one, hope you get it soon.. and enjoy :D

My Final Word,

Whether they have been to court or not, whats rightfully yours should be paid back.. Ive got an IVA which is one step down from bankruptcy, but hey who give a monkeys, im challenging all of them..... Dont matter how complicated they are/get i want more, ive got the CAG bug hahaha

how do i attach writing or history at the bottom of page like your writing in red in above post???

My Final Word,

started my quest on my husbands account today sent off SAR :D

here we go again!!!

My Final Word,

:eek: sorry wrong one

My Final Word,

you are inspiring me, i get all excited with the thought of taking on the rest credit cards and more, then i get really scared.. its all in such a mes i dont know where i would start.. i burried my head for over a year so as you can imagine - im in deep

but i will be watching your progress with interest and hopefully with a sucess under my belt it will give me confidence to tackle the rest..

i have thought of bankruptcy but that scares me too. :eek:

im a whimp really :o

thanks for your support though

My Final Word,

is anyone having problems with this site tonight, it keeps saying temporarily unavailable and a name page begining with j keeps coming up!!

hopefully better tomorrow

bye for now

My Final Word,

well thats a good sign then !

well worthy cause!! :)

My Final Word,

glad to see this website is all ok tonite.. im not having any problems :D

My Final Word,

im sooo glad did something !! it was hard work last nite to get to see any threads..

shows how popular this site is.. :D

My Final Word,