rightfullymine v Nationwide

rightfullymine
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi jenfreya

yes have done that opened a step account with nat west was easy to open too!!!

cheers for that :)

Thank You For Helping Me, I Really Appreciate It. Rest Assured I Will Click On Your Scales

:)

If I have been of any help to you, please add to my reputation points by clicking the middle icon, at the bottom left. Thank You

Get wots 'rightfully yours' the CAG way: friendly & approachable - tried & tested - step by step - Great Results!

My Final Word,

Any advice is given in my opinion only, i have no legal knowledge whatsoever, only knowledge & experience gained from CAG.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done, your one step closer now, o matter how small or large the amount cliaming they should give us it all back without a fight... haha and then the egg wakes to find a crack in his shell... Ive filed MCOL with Nationwide now and just waiting.. not long now and you will be getting your money back.. :D

hi here is another update of rightfullymine v nationwide........

NOTHING....

they cashed my cheque on the 14th feb, today is the 3rd march and i have recieved nothing as yet !!!

am i being impatient? should i have heard by now? should i be doing anything?

the silence is rattling me a bit i must say :|

they have charged me loads over the last 6 years maybe the delay is due to the amount they have hit me with and all paperwork involved :rolleyes:

please can anyone put my mind at rest..

thanks in advance :-)

Thank You For Helping Me, I Really Appreciate It. Rest Assured I Will Click On Your Scales

If I have been of any help to you, please add to my reputation points by clicking the middle icon, at the bottom left. Thank You

Get wots 'rightfully yours' the CAG way: friendly & approachable - tried & tested - step by step - Great Results!

My Final Word,

Any advice is given in my opinion only, i have no legal knowledge whatsoever, only knowledge & experience gained from CAG.

They're allowed up to 40 days from receipt of your payment to send you the info, although I don't know about Nationwide specifically many banks take up to the maximum time allowed.

If in doubt read the

FAQs

If still in doubt - ask!

OK thank you advoc8, i read on this site that alot of people had recieved their statements by 2 weeks so it was worrying me a bit - more than a bit.

so 40 days it is then!! do i count saturdays as the branches are open and not sundays as they are closed? or dont count weekends at all?

thanks again

My Final Word,

thanks eggopp

hopefully should be here next week then. fingers crossed..

good luck with yours :)

My Final Word,

thanks michael :)

40 days it is.. im counting down.

cheers 4 that..

My Final Word,

soo looked forward to getting my statements...

saw the postman but nothing 4 me!!!! :-(

still counting !!!

My Final Word,

hi advoc8

yes it does look that way, but im getting nervously excited!! 40 days isnt that long really. :-|

My Final Word,

:x

My Final Word,

hi was chatting to some friends about getting your money back from the bank and they said they had heard about this but didnt know what to do about it, so i told them to check out CAG.. the more the merrier.. united we stand.

and still havnt heard from nationwide :mad:

My Final Word,

well surprise surprise!! i recieved my statements today, recorded delivery kept together with elastic band. but now i can get on with it..:D im now going to check out what my next step is...

a stage nearer getting back whats rightfully mine!!

My Final Word,

sorry guys but i am looking for the spread sheet i have seen on here when i was just reading!! now i actually need it i cant find it. does anyone know where it is hiding :-|

thanks

My Final Word,

i have been looking for the spreadsheet to fill in. i did have an overdraft until they closed it and did go over it once or twice. most of my charges are returned direct debits and returned cheques.. so do i use the england simple one,? i know i dont add the 8% yet. im not a great mathmatician and i worried that i could stuff up before i start by using the wrong one!! so i am gratefull for any advice ... i have read loads as much as i can every night over the last 8 weeks..

thank you in advance :)

My Final Word,

thank you michael,

while i was typing my question, you had already replied..

thanks for your guidance :)

My Final Word,

Use the Simple S/S here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

See here for a visual guide:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bcard-woolwich-successes/7226-maisielou-barclays.html#post50088

Overwrite the existing examples type of charge, amount and date.

The days since and 8% will be calculated automatically

Save it (for use later at court), then delete/hide the last 2 columns (8% bits) and print out as your schedule of charges.

• Haha 1

thanks michael once again, just one more question and hopefully the last for tonight, what do i put in the cleared tansaction box?? once i know i will give the spreadsheet a go.. thanks again for your help :)

My Final Word,

thanks for that - here we go :D

My Final Word,