Eden Project Crusher Do - 16/06/07

The cobbett slayer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6034 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a bit worried about this though

Treat Yourself or a loved one to a Traditional;

UlrikaOberg2.jpg

Whole Body Massage (one hour appointment)

Book this for an hours relaxing massage, relieving tension and improving circulation and toxin removal for the whole body. A real treat @ £20.00

Back Neck and Shoulders (45 minute appointment)

Relives common tension and stiffness in the upper body. £15.00

Weekend appointments available in the Gwithian local area throughout the year.

Ulrika Öberg

-------------------------

CAPITAL ONE * SETTLED*31st Oct 06

HBOS *SETTLED* 8th Oct 06

WOOLWICH *SETTLED*12thJan2007

Monument (Barclays) *SETTLED*10thMar2007

beach.jpg

No palm trees then:o

thats it.

gwithian.jpg

Gwithlineup1.JPG

516.jpg

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

GE capital (5 accounts) WON link HERE

Lloyds bank account WON second claim starting! link HERE

Budget insurance cough up WON link HERE

Principles WON link HERE

A&L (Mrs Crusher's account) claim link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

oh, on second thoughts, lets go to sidcup.

sid280906a.jpg

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

500528252,20060626175014,p,120x90,photo1.jpg

ooooh, sidcup.

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

We have had a bit of a cold snap at the china clay mountains near Eden...dsc00056.jpg

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

The Pastymeet: went well - after much "cruising" around the church, not knowing how to recognise each other, a frantic call to Bookie ensured I got Crush's number. I rang, and the strange guy who had been giving me a furtive glance answered...

So - coffee and cake, and much discussion of bank charges, and then it was back to work all too soon, Crush back to college teaching brain surgery whilst I still had a lot to do on my rocket science project...

For the pedantic list compilers, we both had two coffees (you need a lot of stimulants when engaging in brainy work...come to think of it you need a lot of stimulants to survive day to day in Cornwall...) Crush had a chocolate chip cookie whilst I had a strawberry and chocolate gateau cake thingy...

There would be some photos...but we didn't actually take any...:p

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Roll on the summer when we can finally get to Mount St Michael and sit on top of Brown Willy...:p

There would be some photos...but we didn't actually take any...:p

actually, yes you did.....

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Ummm...okay...I took a picture of Crush, to send to Bookie, just for identification purposes...but...and I hang my head in shame here (especially after a post I made last summer) - the cable that connects my mobile to my PC is mislaid...I know I haven't lost it, but since moving I have been so "busy" I haven't had time to unpack all my stuff...

Perhaps next week...

Don't be - a lot of folks go and sit on Brown Willy - it's a Cornish Tradition...look here...plenty of Brown Willy's...

Oh yes.

Brown Willy on Bodmin Moor.

Pirates liked Brown Willy, The Jamaica Inn isnt too far....

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Oh yes.

Brown Willy on Bodmin Moor.

Pirates liked Brown Willy, TheJamaica Inn isnt too far....

The Jamaica Inn

• 2 weeks later...

Not quite sure...it's Crush's idea...sometime in June I think...

Yes, June it is.

And on a Saturday (dont worry, its eden's quietest day as this is the day everybody thinks will be busiest, and therefore stay away, and its change over day anyway when folks are either leaving or arriving)

OK, now for an exact date.....

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

and its change over day anyway when folks are either leaving or arriving
Crush is too polite to use the correct terms: emmets and grockles...

Crush is too polite to use the correct terms: emmets and grockles...

emmets in Cornwall... it's a Cornish word for ants.

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE