UnfairBankCharge.co.uk

alysmay
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6334 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not heard of them but I can see alot of these guys jumping on the band wagon along with the No Win No Fee parasites. I would have a go at it yourself first and keep all your cash to yourself, there is alot of work to do but do it at your own time and pace, remember you are calling the shots and the templates and help if you need it are all on here to assist.

HTH

Harry

I know, Thanks for your advice, In my mind I havent the time or patience to be dealing with this and was'nt going to pursue them anyway, but after seeing this thought it wouldnt hurt to try. I am willing to forgo the fee, and they dont ask for anything up front, Now I just sound lazy!

Anyway, I will keep you all updated as to my outcome!

I looked a couple of sites like this but decided it was better to do it myself. I don't think it is that time consuming, and you will probably spend as much time on it getting someone else to do it. As I would of thought you will still have to send things back and forward to them.

Do it yourself all the letters are there on templates.

I sent the letter off yesterday and only found you lot today, so I have emailed the company and asked for them to disregard the letter and I will do it the CAG way!!

Thanks all! I actually looked what I was owed and if I work out the 25% they want off for fees it would end up a small amount!

I would say go for it yourself too. Get the kiddies tucked up in bed and spend some time reading the threads relating to your own bank. I have three little ones and I don't have much time either, but I thoroughly enjoyed the whole claim process. I got my claim settled with just a couple of letters and a phone call. The best advice would be to read as much as you can and then go for it. When you get payment through, you'll be so glad you did!!!! Best wishes. jaxads.

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

I wonder what templates these guys are using...?

Can you just imagine if it was this site's letters and templates.... people would be really annoyed!!

Lloyds TSB (C.Acc) **WON - Fully Settled**

NatWest - £1367.96 - N1 Filed - AQ Compl

Lloyds TSB - Select Loan PPI - £4629.52 - N1 Filed - Settlement rejected

Lloyds TSB Credit Card - £373.48 - N1 Filed

MBNA Credit Card - £791.52 - N1 Filed

Capital One - £746.67 - N1 Filed -** Settlement awaited **

Halifax Credit Card - £836.12 - N1 Filed

Paragon Personal Finance - S.A.R 15/12/2006

Littlewoods - £834.43 - N1 Filed

Barclaycard - £1145.00 - N1 Filed

My Wife:

Natwest Current Account - £1197.98 - N1 Filed at Court

Capital One - £1150.94 - N1 Filed - **Settlement offer rejected **

Littlewoods - £1405.48 - N1 Filed

8-) PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS! 8-)