rob-the-viking has a punt

rob-the-viking
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5691 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Funny pete, I was under the impression that the government owns b****r all ;) . The only money they have is ours, so the bank is owned by us ...........:D . So why don't we give ourselves a loan...?:rolleyes:

Or stop over for a night in our newly refurbished (at a cost of £750k) house in London? :D

Or we could have bought over 18,000 pieces of equipment for Rob and his mates with the money instead :(

pete

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What! and have the poor Speaker living in squalor while rob and his mates live it up in 5-star foxholes in Afghanistan - perish the thought, pete-:eek:

Seroiusly though, it's a sad indictment of where our priorities and values lie..............:(

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

lol, enjoying the banter chaps!

Now time for a couple of monday afternoon thread creeps. Yes, today is dragging like hell and this callsign is bored out of his mind! This is the kind of conversation that takes place where I work.

1. If it could be arranged, who would win in a fight between a Great White Shark and an Aligator? (In water before you ask!)

2. If you had a revolver with one round and you coule get away with shooting one person in the world, who would it be?

3. If you had to lose one of your senses for good, which would it be?

discuss...

I'll post my answers in a bit.

Looking forward to hearing your answers!

a curious (not bi-curious before some chump asks)

r-t-v

25/01/07 Statements collected online

27/01/07 Prelim sent

09/02/07 Thank you letter received (and duly ignored)

12/02/07 LBA on its way

27/02/07 MCOL filed

26/03/07 Defence entered

02/04/07 Notice of transfer paperwork received

10/04/07 Lattie's hastner sent

19/04/07 AQ arrived (never mind lattie!)

20/04/07 Last Chance letter sent to DG, AQ filled out.

08/05/07 AQ returned to courts, cc'd to DG

11/06/07 Request for the defence to be struck out sent after not hearing from the court for 5 long weeks.

14/06/07 Directions hearing set for the end of August. 10 long weeks away.

14/06/07 rob-the-viking waits yet longer......

23/08/07 DG apply for a stay, instantly granted by judge.

29/08/07 The waiting begins again, 7 months since prelim was sent.

"If you kick a Tiger in the ass, you'd better have a plan to deal with it's teeth!!"

Linky thing here if anyone wants to look.

BBC NEWS | Business | HSBC loses customers' data disc

27/01/07 Prelim sent

12/02/07 LBA on its way

27/02/07 MCOL filed

26/03/07 Defence entered

11/06/07 Request for the defence to be struck out sent after not hearing from the court for 5 long weeks.

"If you kick a Tiger in the ass, you'd better have a plan to deal with it's teeth!!"

Thanks for the heads up andena.

27/01/07 Prelim sent

12/02/07 LBA on its way

27/02/07 MCOL filed

26/03/07 Defence entered

"We are looking into it and basically it has got lost from A to B," said an HSBC spokesman. thank gawd it never went to C :rolleyes:

"The reinsurer we sent it to is doing a thorough search for the disc. We will do anything we can to find it."

Is it just me or does everyone else get a mental immage of people looking down the back of the sofa and phoning the pub they went to after work on Friday 8)

another fine mess they got me into :D

1. If it could be arranged, who would win in a fight between a Great White Shark and an Aligator? (In water before you ask!)

I think it would be a draw, similar to this senario :rolleyes:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/136666-snake-bursts-after-gobbling.html

2. If you had a revolver with one round and you coule get away with shooting one person in the world, who would it be?

One round is just not enough :cool:

My sense of honesty, I could get a good job with a bank then :D

pete

they are hopeless just found out friday on line to land registry that HSBC still got their name on our deeds for our house,we paid mortgage 2006 and they told us they had it all changed and keep them in their safe for safe keeping my husband went down and demanded them to resolve situation,

lol, enjoying the banter chaps!

Now time for a couple of monday afternoon thread creeps. Yes, today is dragging like hell and this callsign is bored out of his mind! This is the kind of conversation that takes place where I work.

discuss...

1. The Aligator I think, Sharks can't swim backwards to I think he'd have the edge.

2. I'd try and get George W Bush and Bliar to stand with their heads together.

3. My sense of reason went out the window when I started to deal with Colon and the rest of the clown party at HSBC head office, so I guess I'd have to say smell instead. Don't get me wrong, I'm a bloke and I'd miss the smell of my own farts, but I'd rather be able to taste the sweet black gold that is Guiness..... *drooling....... Is it wrong that I could easily drink a pint this early in the morning???

a thirsty

r-t-v

27/01/07 Prelim sent

12/02/07 LBA on its way

27/02/07 MCOL filed

26/03/07 Defence entered

rob just had HSBC on phone saying they cant find my deeds to my house,but the said he will get to the bottom of it,so at moment HSBC is still on our deeds.let you know more when i find out.

phone call from manager today saying have found deeds and they have imformed land registry to get them to take there name of our house deeds,she said would you like us to keep them i said no thanks want them home with me. she said their is a investigation over it and was very apologetic,she is going to monitor the transaction to make sure nothing goes wrong,keep your fingers crossed.if they lost my deeds then how many more have they lost.

• 6 months later...

Hello all, good to see the old faithful are still helping out others! Thought i'd say hello and dig up my thread from the depths..

Been away in sunnier climes recently so not been on. Hope you are all well and ready for when the stay is lifted in about 145134627 years from now!!

Just kidding.

:D

27/01/07 Prelim sent

12/02/07 LBA on its way

27/02/07 MCOL filed

26/03/07 Defence entered

Hello rob, welcome back mate ,glad you've returned safely again......:)

Hope you are all well and ready for when the stay is lifted in about 145134627 years from now!!

That's you all over, eh? - ever the optimist :lol: D'you really think we'll get paid that quick??

Hope you have a good break from 'sunnier climes' for a while.......

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

oooooh....... still doing that secretively thing that you do soooooo well!!!!

yes, rob - glad you got back in one piece (presumably)......

wish you could have brought some of that sunnier climes with you - it's been a horrid summer!

nothing much brewing on here for now - so i spend most of my time doing stuff in the bear garden

Good grief Rob how long was the tour??? you will have to have the sand surgically removed from your ass I have it on good authority that we will get our money on the day the Talliban give up ;):D.

Good to see you back in the land of desks :D

pete