rob-the-viking has a punt

rob-the-viking
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5704 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob you could try writing very very politly to your judge and explain...

you are going to be working abroad in a war zone from xx/xx/xx and it will not be possible to get back to the UK. You belive DG Solicitors will make an offer before any court date so in order to settle this matter and make the courts burden one case less before you go away would it be at all possible to bring your court date forward....

Dont know if it would work but might be worth a try... give you something to do anyway

pete

Please PD dont put the mockers on it, poor guy been waiting long enough.

mine started first letter mid feb, at least my hearing is mid july so court bundle coming very soon.

Rock n Roll RTV we will get there eventually.

anybody fancy a read of a real muppet show have a look at http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgage-companies/96972-celicaman-northern-rock.html?highlight=celicaman+vs+northern+rock

ill take advice

Cheers guys & Gals

CM (sober ish tonight LOL)

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

it was rob who said he thought it might drag onto next year - I was saying surely not

oops missed that bit.

Me & pete could take the papers down, Bit of Makeup on pete, he will look like a viking no bother, never know the difference

case done & dusted

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

I think ST doing Les Dawson impressions on Tom's thread is enough dressing up for one night

pete

all sounds a bit Pervy to me, now where was that exactly LOL

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

any psychadelic images for us tonight?

only the ones from space 1999, you remember the girl pilots with the pink hair and the sparkly spandex space suites, the rest you dont wanna know LOL

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

alive!!!! haven't you seen her doing her l'oreal skin care adverts saying how youthful her skin is for the "over 60's" not mentioning the several hundred hours of nip and tuck she's had on her face - what utter rubbish!

i'm just jealous!

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies one and all, I've been away with work. Nothing has changed. I did phone the Courts last week to find out if the Jokers at DG had submitted their AQ, but they've not bothered. The rather useless woman (not being sexist, she was just rubbish!) on the end of the phone told me that the hearing for directions would be where my case was decided. I asked her to put this in writing as I though a directions hearing did what it said on the tin, low and behold..... Nothing has arrived through the post. I'm taking it upon myself to treat this date in August as my day in Court. I intent to submit a court bundle around the start of the month, and turn up with everything I've got ready to give the losers from DG (who won't show I bet) hell for leather! (it's all I know how to do!) If I just turned up expecting a directions hearing and it turned out to be the real thing, I'd be up the proverbial creek with out a paddle.

Still heard nothing from DG, despite no less than 5 nudge letters to date. They really are about as much use as a kid with no arms in a bubble wrap factory. To be frank I'm getting tired of sending the same "why haven't you got in touch..." letter out, I am working on a new angle. I'll post more when I get it right in my head.

Keep fighting people!

A glad to be back in the UK

r-t-v

25/01/07 Statements collected online

27/01/07 Prelim sent

09/02/07 Thank you letter received (and duly ignored)

12/02/07 LBA on its way

27/02/07 MCOL filed

26/03/07 Defence entered

02/04/07 Notice of transfer paperwork received

10/04/07 Lattie's hastner sent

19/04/07 AQ arrived (never mind lattie!)

20/04/07 Last Chance letter sent to DG, AQ filled out.

08/05/07 AQ returned to courts, cc'd to DG

11/06/07 Request for the defence to be struck out sent after not hearing from the court for 5 long weeks.

14/06/07 Directions hearing set for the end of August. 10 long weeks away.

14/06/07 rob-the-viking waits yet longer......

23/08/07 DG apply for a stay, instantly granted by judge.

29/08/07 The waiting begins again, 7 months since prelim was sent.

"If you kick a Tiger in the ass, you'd better have a plan to deal with it's teeth!!"

how about another letter to the court manager this time asking that their defence be thrown out as it has been xx weeks since their aq was due and they haven't filed one.

and this letter to dg (probably already sent it) and add a line that you are asking for their defence to be thrown out because they haven't file their aq.

DG Solicitors

12 Calthorpe Road

Edgbaston

Birmingham

B15 1QZ

Re: XXXXX - v - HSBC

account no,

claim no and filing date.

I see that as of xx/xx/07,(date you last spoke with the court) you still have not filed your Allocation Questionaire. I cannot understand why you have not contacted me out of courtesy to acknowledge the receipt of my courtesy copy along with my other information. Perhaps you would like to discuss this with me.

If you intending to file an Allocation Questionaire, please do soon as the judge will be reviewing this matter again within the near future.

Should this case proceed to court - I will be more than happy to show the judge my attempts at resolving this matter. I have yet to hear anything from your office. I do realise that due to the heavy volume of cases with which you are dealing I have to wait until you can get to my case but I think this has gone on way longer than is proper in dealing with cases in a timely manner.

I repeat my suggestion that in order to more speedily resolve this matter, I am willing to accept the sum of £xxxx.(keep this at your full amount: charges,interest,court fee and aq fee) Upon receipt of this amount, I will halt my claim against HSBC. I do not agree to waive my rights in respect of any other actions, nor do I agree to a clause of confidentiality.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely

lattie, i've already written to the courts asking for the defence to be struck out, but i'll send a letter to DG telling them of this. maybe that'll gee them up a bit. Although I totally expect them to ignore my letter yet again! I don't know how those losers sleep at night!!!

27/01/07 Prelim sent

12/02/07 LBA on its way

27/02/07 MCOL filed

26/03/07 Defence entered

11/06/07 Request for the defence to be struck out sent after not hearing from the court for 5 long weeks.

"If you kick a Tiger in the ass, you'd better have a plan to deal with it's teeth!!"

hiya rob, some of the stuff they are doing recently is particularly shakey... I think they are reaching the point where they are loosing track of what they are doing through sheer volume of their work load, and leaving the offer untill later so people are producing court bundles must be filling their office with paper... just watch and wait.. and jump on them when they fall on their arses...

pete

Pete, unfortunatey all I can do is wait! DG ignore all my efforts to contact them. It just frustrates me that they can get away with ignoring the rules we have to abide by so religiously. I would like to think that the courts would come down on them like a ton of bricks, but they don't seem to care for the blatant disregard of the court process by these companies.

If I chose to flaunt the rules in my line of work, i'd probably get locked up, could even be put to death for treason. It'd sure be interesting to take these losers to sunnier climes to show then what doing a job that makes a difference is all about. Not sure I could trust them with weapons though....

a DG loathing

r-t-v

27/01/07 Prelim sent

12/02/07 LBA on its way

27/02/07 MCOL filed

26/03/07 Defence entered

i totaly agree, its ridiculous how they can get away with doing (or not doing) what they want. i can understand they are rushed off their feet but im sure if it was that much of an issue HSBC have the funds to split the cases over a few different firms. they just want to make it as difficult as possible and if we did that to them im sure we would be strung up.

i am slowly losing faith in the court process for allowing this to go on

PD, not sorted yet. I've got a mate who's Grandfather is a Lawyer with over 60 years experience, therefore a Legal genius in my eyes, he was going to have a look at my claim and see if he could compose something the frighten the living you know what out of DG. He's in his 80' sbut his mind is as sharp as a cut throat razor! Unfortunately he's not been too well recently, therefore I find it rather harsh to ask about it! Hopefully he'll bounce back soon. I'll let you know PD.

As an aside, apart from practicing law for twice as long as I've been alive, he also found the time to raise countless money for charity, travel most of the world, and become a decorated RAF bomber pilot in the back end of World War II. I've never met a man with more courage in my entire life. He has stories that would make a best selling book, but he's still the most humble man I have ever had the honour to meet.

a saluting

r-t-v

27/01/07 Prelim sent

12/02/07 LBA on its way

27/02/07 MCOL filed

26/03/07 Defence entered