has any one won against woolwich

rhianweir
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6334 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I DONT THINK ANYONE HAS BEEN THAT FAR YET REGARDING CLAIMING THEIR erc BACK FROM WOOLWICH ALTHOUGH I DO BELIEVE THeRE IS ANOTHER MEMBER CLAIMING AGAINST THEIR WOOLWICH MORTGAGE TRY TYPING WOOLWICH MORTGAGE INTO THE SEARCH BUTTON !

if my advice has been of any help to you then please click the scales ! Thank you :D

It should not take any longer if your claiming charges on your mortgage account back i.e. late payment fees ,missed direct debit and so forth !however ERCs are a different matter so if i were you i would do a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) for my mortgage account send the letter from the templates along with £10 cheque and see what it throws up they have 40 days to comply with it !

if my advice has been of any help to you then please click the scales ! Thank you :D

Hi rhianweir,

Welcome! Whilst nobody has won yet, 15 ERC's have settled prior to going to Court, so don't be too disheartened ;)

Les.

--------------------------------------------------------------

HSBC

Settled in FULL on 8/8/06 - £3619.53

:D

CAPITAL ONE

Settled in Full on 6/9/06 - £84.76

ABBEY NATIONAL (Old N&P Mortgage)

Settled In Full on 2/3/07 - £307.13

SPML

*Court Case Withdrawn - family illness*

MORTGAGES PLC

*Court Case Withdrawn - family illness*

sending second letter off today god aim so worried bank charges are easy but iam more worried about this. do i add 8% from the date they took the erc if i have to do an online claim.

and does anyone know if woowich are good at paying out or not