Site Hits!!

dave
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6611 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's the 3rd of May and so far for May the site has had 50083 hits!

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the site listed with Alexa?

I notice we've just broken the 17k mark in the last few minutes!

If you found this post useful, please click on the "scales" icon in the bottom left of my post and say so!

The opinions of this post are those of monkey_uk and do not constitute sound legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

--

Halifax Unlawful Bank Charges: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent 28/02/07 - CC Statement's rcv'd 18/04/07 Bank a/c statements rcv'd 19/04/07

First Direct Unlawful Bank Charges: Settled in Full 12/05/06 | £2235.50

Yes we are sad - congrats to Johtt82 for being member 17,000...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Who is saddest, the one who notices who the 17000th user is, or the one (me) who PM's him to congratulate him on being the 17000th!

If you found this post useful, please click on the "scales" icon in the bottom left of my post and say so!

The opinions of this post are those of monkey_uk and do not constitute sound legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

--

Halifax Unlawful Bank Charges: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent 28/02/07 - CC Statement's rcv'd 18/04/07 Bank a/c statements rcv'd 19/04/07

Who is saddest, the one who notices who the 17000th user is, or the one (me) who PM's him to congratulate him on being the 17000th!
Sorry - Vamp PMd him first...:rolleyes:

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

It looks like people are registering at the rate of one/minute...

Guest Lueeze

Nope thats quite right lol!

Its been manic for the last week, looks like thats set to rise again!

Dave you have one helluva site here!;)

Is the site listed with Alexa?

I notice we've just broken the 17k mark in the last few minutes!

Answered my own question:

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?q=www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk&url=www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?q=&url=www.bankactiongroup.co.uk

--

People who are interested in www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk also bought:

• Pure Energy 20oz CO2 Tank by Pure Energy
  • MLB Cap Yankees (EA) by Outdoor Cap Co
  • 16" Star Line Baton Co. Starlet Twirling Baton 3/8... by Star Line Baton
  • 49 Assorted Flavors - 2.2 lb bag by Jelly Belly Candy Company
  • Linda's Lollies 48 Count Box by Linda's Lollies Co., Inc.
  • Jelly Belly 50 Flavor Gift Box by Jelly Belly Candy Company

Really? :confused:

I bought the Jelly Belly candy (both types) but Linda can keep her lollies (like the banks are trying to keep our lolly) LOL :)

But I want the Star Line baton!!! How do they KNOW?
They know everything...

Like, you know when you visit a place, and you look at the map thingie, and there is a big arrow saying "You Are Here" - how DO they know that you are there...?:-o

I confess to the CO2.

You never know when that stuff might come in handy.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Yes, but this is spookier than that!

I was a majorette for 10 years (1/4 final French championship, incidentally), but lost my baton many many yrs ago...

You want spooky - I was there watching those championships...and there was a sign telling me I was there...even though I was travelling incognito...

And another thing - I know where YOU are: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Carl_Spitzweg_021.jpg

It's the 3rd of May and so far for May the site has had 50083 hits!

ya but 48,872 have been Lueeze...

"BA Group. The World's favourite CA Group"

HSBC 2 claims amalgamated. £1195. settled in full prior to filing claim.

BARCLAYS settled in full 2 days prior to submission of defence by Barclays

CAP ONE settled in full on day 14 of LBA (£210)

...... they put a tracking device in your cognito
Damn, both Bookworm and I were slow in seeing that one coming - for your utter cheek I will give you a rep point. Just don't show me up again, d'ya hear?

I will give you a rep point. Just don't show me up again, d'ya hear?

cheers spice. knew i could rely on you...! (meaning WHERE THE HELL ARE MINE!!)

• Haha 1

"BA Group. The World's favourite CA Group"

HSBC 2 claims amalgamated. £1195. settled in full prior to filing claim.

BARCLAYS settled in full 2 days prior to submission of defence by Barclays

CAP ONE settled in full on day 14 of LBA (£210)

Maybe we should link the site url directly to the Donate button and bypass the forum altogether :lol:

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6611 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks