Advice Needed

andybellenie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6340 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right here goes

I took a loan out for a total of 7612.80 at 60 months 126.88 repayments in 2003.

Also with that loan I got PPI for a total 1175.23 at 29.82 at 60 months in 2003.

Total Repayment 9402.00 at 156.70 per month.

Thats the overview of the loan.

I telephoned to cancel my PPI as I felt I had been mis-sold the PPI and didnt need it and never needed it in the first place. I was told to come to the branch to look at loan and take the ppi off.

Just been in a couple of hours ago and was told that I couldnt have the PPI Total taken off my loan as I had agreed it with the consultant and an Account Manager - and if I wasnt happy I should have cancelled it earlier.

So asked them to cancel the PPI and I would pay 126.88 for the remaining 24 months on the loan - they then told me that I had already paid the full 60 months of the PPI and if I wanted to cancel it then my repayments would go up 20squid - so i am basically F@$ked.... I did however finally get a settlement figure of 3415.27 with a rebate of 465.53.....

If any1 has any advice on what I could do next please let me know.

Cheers]

Andy

Hi Andybelenie.

Seems to be a lot of complaints about PPI recently. I think that you would be better advised if you re-post in the PPI forum.

Click on this link for PPI FORUM...

You will be able to draw on the experience of other in a similar position to yourself.

Good luck.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....