Intelligent Finance

leehughes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6657 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Has anyone got anything intelligent out of this company.

1) Once had 2 transactions for £400 debited to the credit card, someone THEY had debited it twice for an internal transfer , was going to use the difference to fund the current account...went into space for THREE weeks, got into lot of difficulty.

They wrote to me telling me that I couldn't use my credit card for this reason, funny that..WHY DO THEY LET YOU HAVE A CASH ADVANCE? and WHY DO THEY LET YOU TRANSFER MONEY DIRECTLY BETWEEN THE TWO?!!!!! Seems to contradict themselves.

2) Took a long time to have a charge refunded to the current account for a failed DD, they applied for the wrong amount, on the wrong date from the wrong account!...this DD was to pay the IF Credit Card!!!!! They finally responded 06 March 2003 on headed paper....saying they will refund the charge....BUT... it won't show as a refund...It will just disappear from the records entirely! IS THIS LEGAL????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3) Another letter says they will take a £25 administration charge from my account on the 2 SEPTEMBER 1931, great....they have a time machine!!!!!!

I could go ON and ON, I have over 100 letters in hard copy off them, complete and utter W@@@ERS!!!!!

ANYONE ELSE HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF BANKING WITH THEM????

This is going to be the best scr@@@ng they have had, they owe me thousands across the accounts. Spoke to ROCKWELL DCA today regarding 2 of the accounts, asked them if they were part of Tessera, who legally own the debts...they said no....funny then that in smallprint at the bottom of the letter it says THEY ARE!!!!!!

They sounded mighty impressed when I told them I'd be suing THEM for an amount greater than they seek off me!!! Just awaiting the paperwork to complete my statement history.

Regards

Just another 21 Banks to go......

Hi,

Has anyone got anything intelligent out of this company.

1) Once had 2 transactions for £400 debited to the credit card, someone THEY had debited it twice for an internal transfer , was going to use the difference to fund the current account...went into space for THREE weeks, got into lot of difficulty.

They wrote to me telling me that I couldn't use my credit card for this reason, funny that..WHY DO THEY LET YOU HAVE A CASH ADVANCE? and WHY DO THEY LET YOU TRANSFER MONEY DIRECTLY BETWEEN THE TWO?!!!!! Seems to contradict themselves.

2) Took a long time to have a charge refunded to the current account for a failed DD, they applied for the wrong amount, on the wrong date from the wrong account!...this DD was to pay the IF Credit Card!!!!! They finally responded 06 March 2003 on headed paper....saying they will refund the charge....BUT... it won't show as a refund...It will just disappear from the records entirely! IS THIS LEGAL????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3) Another letter says they will take a £25 administration charge from my account on the 2 SEPTEMBER 1931, great....they have a time machine!!!!!!

I could go ON and ON, I have over 100 letters in hard copy off them, complete and utter W@@@ERS!!!!!

ANYONE ELSE HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF BANKING WITH THEM????

This is going to be the best scr@@@ng they have had, they owe me thousands across the accounts. Spoke to ROCKWELL DCA today regarding 2 of the accounts, asked them if they were part of Tessera, who legally own the debts...they said no....funny then that in smallprint at the bottom of the letter it says THEY ARE!!!!!!

They sounded mighty impressed when I told them I'd be suing THEM for an amount greater than they seek off me!!! Just awaiting the paperwork to complete my statement history.

Regards

They have a dut to keep accurate records so you could complain to the IC about that if you want .

On the claim, keep us posted

They have a dut to keep accurate records so you could complain to the IC about that if you want .

On the claim, keep us posted

Will do.

I believe amongst all the paperwork that I might uncover them breaching their own terms and conditions.

With all the mistakes they have made, I can hardly see that they have kept to their end of the bargain.

Need to get my case together, Any information around the site regarding action against creditors who have bought the debt...i.e. Tessera Portfolio Management in this case and LINK Financial in the case of MBNA.

Would be grateful with assistance.....links to relevant legal information regarding change of legal ownership.

Also, if they refuse to give me the relevant data, what action can I take since they are seeking a sum of money off me in the first place.

Regards

Will do.

I believe amongst all the paperwork that I might uncover them breaching their own terms and conditions.

With all the mistakes they have made, I can hardly see that they have kept to their end of the bargain.

Need to get my case together, Any information around the site regarding action against creditors who have bought the debt...i.e. Tessera Portfolio Management in this case and LINK Financial in the case of MBNA.

Would be grateful with assistance.....links to relevant legal information regarding change of legal ownership.

Also, if they refuse to give me the relevant data, what action can I take since they are seeking a sum of money off me in the first place.

Regards

On the legal information which you want, we are probably not going to be able to help you undless someone else can post a repsonse.

If they sue you then they will have to prove their case and would probably be obliged to produce informationwhich is very useful to you.

If they counterclaimed against you in your own action against them - then same thing. They would have to reveal interesting info to prove their case.

If they refuse to disclose data then you can complain to the IC

On the legal information which you want, we are probably not going to be able to help you undless someone else can post a repsonse.

If they sue you then they will have to prove their case and would probably be obliged to produce informationwhich is very useful to you.

If they counterclaimed against you in your own action against them - then same thing. They would have to reveal interesting info to prove their case.

If they refuse to disclose data then you can complain to the IC

• 13 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/05/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support their.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6657 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks