University of Leeds (Hospital) ANPR PCN -

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 289 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Could also add that it will look very bad and rebound on the University Trust and any PPC if the press get hold of the fact they are seeking a CCJ against a Keeper who cannot defend as has no capacity to do so due to Alzheimer's and likely the Guardian, and Telegraph not to mention the Sun and Mirror if they were to send a Letter of Cllaim as there is a cast iron defence to rebut their case anyway, so they should cancel and stop the sillyness now before they end up looking downright stupid petty and nasty.

If they did ignore the letter LFI suggests  Nicky Boy#s suggestion is best way, then kick them into touch with an absolute defence.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Normally we would say to wait now until a Letter of Claim arrives, but I don't see any harm in taking down the know-it-all who is replying by a peg or two right now.  How about -

Dear XXXXX,

Re: PCN no.XXXXX

thank you for today's mail.

Not one penny of your invoice will be paid.

If you want to take an elderly person who is suffering from advanced Alzheimer's to court who cannot possibly have been the driver, when you have not established keeper liability under the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 and when the car wasn't even parked on university land - well, go for it!  I'm sure the local and national media would love to do a story on the university.

Given you failure to establish keeper liability any further correspondence with the keeper will be taken as a breach of GDPR and that can involve compensation which could be as much as £2000.

Have a great weekend, XXXXX

Hang on a couple of hours to see if the other regulars pop in, then send it off and ruin this jobsworth's weekend.

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Yes that should do the trick, they can't say they weren't warned that their position is hopeless, as that letter would also be useful in a WS pack if they were stupid, any Judge would see that greed clouded their brain.

• Like 1

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey FTMDave,

Nope. Nothing so far. There was a latter dated 19th (sent before all the emailing commenced) saying they now wanted the full £80 as the 14 day ‘discounted’ period had ended. But other than that not a peep. 

As the hospital is its own PPC there's a fair chance you'll hear nothing.

On the other hand you might be on the list of non-payers and will get more "scary" reminder letters.