Parcel Arrived Empty via Yodel - Stolen Trainers £210 GBP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 244 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey @BankFodder

Unfortunately the court registered their response and I have now received a directions survey.  Attached is the survey which was completed by the defendant - quite swiftly as well, as they had until 18/9 to complete.  Have you seen this person from Yodel before?  She is a trainee solicitor..

Do you have any thoughts here?  It appears we are headed toward mediation, and I have read about mediation on other threads here.  The strategy in the mediation is to just stick to my full compensation number, right?

Thank you

N180 form 06.22 fillable.pdf

Not at all surprising that they got their defence in. If you had managed to get the application for a judgement in you might have succeeded though it wasn't certain. However, when deadlines set – don't dawdle.

You say that they filed their defence – but you haven't posted it.

If you want to go for mediation – then of course that's up to you. Very good to have read the mediation summaries here. We would suggest that you stick out for the last penny but of course that is a decision you have to make. If you do hangout for the last penny and they refuse then you will be headed for trial. We expect that you will win but of course this will add further delay and you will have to pay the hearing fee – although you will recover this if you win.

Complete the DQ – and return it to the court and copy to yodel. Post the defence in PDF format

I posted their defense on Tuesday - please see page 1 of this thread toward the bottom.

Packlink have also just offered me a "goodwill" payment of 185 GBP, which of course is short of my total claim amount by the court fee I paid plus interest.  Of course, I have responded and rejected this offer but stated if they were to increase the offer to the total amount outstanding, that I would accept.  

Yes, understood on the mediation - will keep you posted on any more updated.

Thanks for all your help!

• Like 1