NATWEST and DATA PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE - READ THIS

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a word of warning to everybody, the banks try and pretend they have not had your letter asking for charges. My advice, always send it recorded delivery, every time. Its worth it, that way you have a name of somebody who signed for it at the other end when you check on the royal mail website and it can be traced bac to who signed for it and when. ALWAYS SEND BY RECORDED DELIVERY. Mine took 10 days for statements to arrive. All 680 of them.

NATWEST BANK CLAIM - £16,100.00 WON

ABBEY BANK - £5500.00 WON

CAPITAL ONE VISA - £1800.00 WON

HUBBYS CAPITAL ONE VISA £2012.00 WON

TOTAL WON TO DATE: £25,400

*************************************************:D :D

NATWEST BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS- ONGOING

ABBEY BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS - ONGOING

YORKSHIRE BANK - AT SAR STATUS

HALIFAX CREDIT CARD - AT SAR STATUS

PLENTY MORE TO START LATER.

STRENGTH IS SOMETHING YOU CHOOSE IN LIFE, ITS A CONSCIOUS CHOICE YOU MAKE, YOU ARE NOT BORN WITH IT. YOU LEARN IT.:D :D

STRENGTH, YOURE NOT BORN WITH IT, YOU LEARN IT :confused:DUE TO WHAT LIFE DOES TO YOU. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, if you have somebodys name you entitled now to log onto the Banking ombudsmans website and tell them you have had no response from the bank and they can chase for you, providing tracking number etc. to them to chase. However, I suggest (a) has your cheque for £10 been cashed or not ? The £10 you send with your letter requesting copies of your statements. If you didnt enclose the cheque that could be why they havent responded. I suggest you start again. Redo the letter asking for your last six years worth of statements, enclose £10 payable to the bank, whichever bank you are chasing, and if its the Natwest as mine was, and still is, then you need to send the request to the Alex Lyons, Data Protection Manager address, you get a quicker response than by sending it to your own branch. The full address for Alex Lyons, Data Protection Manager can be found on this website by checking out the links or if you like if you are struggling to find it, I can dig it out of my files for you today if you just respond saying you cant find it. I will help if I can, but you must start the process again and send by either recorded or special delivery to the Alex Lyons address. I got a reply within 14 days by doing this. Best of luck.... If your cheque has been cashed though, you can get onto the banking ombudsmans website and report it, and they can get involved in chasing for you too. Dont give up. Its worth every minute spent on this. Make it your project for the next three months. It will pay off, and will be worth every dreaded minute you spend on it.

All the best.

STRENGTH IS SOMETHING YOU CHOOSE IN LIFE, ITS A CONSCIOUS CHOICE YOU MAKE, YOU ARE NOT BORN WITH IT. YOU LEARN IT.:D :D

STRENGTH, YOURE NOT BORN WITH IT, YOU LEARN IT :confused:DUE TO WHAT LIFE DOES TO YOU. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again, basically, you should send a postal order for £10 made payable to them and then they will have to send you exactly what you have asked for. Unless you pay the statutory £10, they will just keep messing you about.

I am happy to help in any way that I can but you have to keep to the rules of the claim help. You need to send 10 in the way of cheque, postal order or other. Otherwise they will mess you about.

Hi there, you need to make your cheque payable to your bank or building society, whomever you are asking for the statements off, i.e. Natwest Bank, Barclays Bank, or whoever. You need to send the first letter asking for your statements to their addresses to be found in forum links. If you need help just reply to this post and I can find the address for you. Hope this helps, but hurry up and start your claim. Hope this helps.

Fend x

• Haha 1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks