NPE/CIS CCTV? PCN - Lombard Place London E3 5Fa, Not Parked In A Marked Parking Bay

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 279 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good work with the signs.  The photos will come in massively handy if the fleecers really are stupid enough to do court.

Edited by FTMDave
Thread tidying
  • Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 weeks later...

Ha!  Ha!  Hot air from paper tigers with no powers to do anything.

Laugh at them and ignore.

• Haha 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Just thinking.  Is your mum the registered keeper also in this case?

OK, there's something to consider.  Not necessarily to do.  But to consider. 

As scribbled on other threads, the matter of your mum being RK and your imminent move abroad complicates life.

Your mum could write to them and out you as the driver.  Then when you move abroad you could write giving them your foreign address.  The reason I throw this idea into the ring is because the fleecers invariably give up when the driver is abroad.  If you look at Zimbird's many threads, you can see that she has written to different PPCs over the years from Zimbabwe and they've always chucked in the towel.

The negative aspects of this idea is that you would lose your POFA protection and the fleecers might say it's "too late" to out the driver.  It still wouldn't look good though if they tried to sue the wrong person.

Alternatively just continue as you are doing.  I've looked through all the NPE threads here and only once have they had the gonads to do court.  If they ever send a LoC your mum could reply pointing out the brake lights and that she has photos of the hidden signage and inviting them to Foxtrot Oscar.  They would be highly unlikely to do court (unlike Parking Eye).

But there are no guarantees.

Just something for you & your mum to consider.

Cheers for the heads up, I completely agree with your view there and they can Foxtrot Oscar lol. 

If it was a genuine bill I would most certainly pay as I always do and so would my mum but we have no contract with these people.

• dx100uk changed the title to NPE/CIS CCTV? PCN - Lombard Place London E3 5Fa, Not Parked In A Marked Parking Bay