Backdoor CCJ CEL PCN - Herons Foods, Filey, YO14 9AQ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

4 hours ago, Bonny blue said:

No I offered to pay the original fine as they asked me what I was willing to pay 

2 hours ago, Bonny blue said:

No offers to pay original fine without the extra charges 

it is NOT A FINE..:frusty:

3 hours ago, Bonny blue said:

Hi is it true if  I pay these gits that I can get ccj removed by a certificate of cancellation using n443

nope only way to remove it is via an n244.

even if you pay it and get a certificate of satisfaction that does NOT remove the CCJ.

On 26/04/2023 at 12:06, Bonny blue said:

just read it just info  on who the clamant is  and myself  telling me i must pay this as i have said i did not know or received  this from the court  issued 13 dec 2022

Claimant: CIVIL ENFORCEMENT LIMITED (7366)

Telephone: 0870 919 5577

Reference: PCN:xxxxxxx

Total Claimed amount: 295.99

Particulars of claim:

1. claim for money relating to a parking charge for breach of contract terms/conditions (t&cs) for parking in private car park (cp) managed by claimant.

2. drivers may only park pursuant to t&cs of use displayed in cp and agreed upon entry/parking.

3. anpr cameras or manual patrols monitor vehicles entering/exiting the cp and tc breaches.

4. charges of gbp170.00 claimed.

violation date: 21/07/2021

payment due date: 19/08/2021

time in: 13:45 time out: 16:57

pcn: xxxxxx vehicle reg mark: xxxxx

car park:- herons foods filey

total due- gbp170.00

the claimant claims the sum of gbp188.03 for the unpaid parking charge inc gbp18.03 interest under s.69 of the cca 1984 rate: 8.00% pa from due date to- 17/11/22 same rate to judgment or sooner payment at daily rate of- gbp0.04 total debt and interest due- gbp188.03

2022-12-13 Forthwith Judgement for Claimant.pdf 794.24 kB · 6 downloads

judgement was 13th dec 2022 not 2021!!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You should be very careful before trying for a set aside.  You could very easily be chucking good money after bad.

Certainly wait to see what the SAR brings.

We will need to see everything in the SAR so I hope you've read the upload guide and now know how to upload letters.

• Haha 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Can't up load on here find in difficult  the court have to take into amount that had I seen court documents from them I  would have paid the robbers before they issued a ccj 

Can't wait to ask for set aside. Only have less than 2 weeks to submit can't waite for sar docs

They will contact bailifs  to force judgmentx

What happens after the set aside is granted 

and we've already explained these things in your thread to date. go back and read it again from post 1 

bailiffs cant do anything. no right of forced entry on consumer debt civil CCJ's.

if you want to pm me with docs do so.

it would be far better to await the sar return then we can judge what cards they hold and if the n244 is worth it.

if its not its far cheaper to simply pay the ccj off.

sorry but you've just gotta wait the sar stuff

dx

• Like 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Because they say if I do not settle judgment within thirty days of their letter dated 20th April they will apply to court for warrant of control authorisation of  bailiff to take your possessions to covet debt

take from my earnings etc 

they really are bastards  so bit worried 😯 

Ps sorry spelling awful so stressful  this carbon x

It's bluff & nonsense.  I've been on this forum for seven years and I have never, ever seen a private parking company send in bailiffs for just one ticket.  They are liars.  They will do nothing.  They are just trying to scare you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

5 hours ago, Bonny blue said:

Can I ask for the courts to give me time

why...ignore!!

and they

Bonny, 

When you get the sar reply, you will see a barrage of "threatening" letters they say they sent you originally. It takes a long time for them to do court, because they know they're in a very legally questionable position. If they had a watertight case, they'd just go straight to court!

The letter you now have is just a continuation of that process,  because they know it would be very difficult to execute a warrant.

Don't worry and just wait for the sar return to make a decision on your set aside. You need a lot more info before you decide what to do...

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Nor have the majority of the people who come here for PCN advice. Lots of them have risen to the occasion though.

It would help if you read other threads here to see how this stuff pans out, court isn't as scary as it sounds. As far as I can see, you haven't read anyone else's thread yet, unless you've been reading when not signed in.

HB

• Like 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Plus they get the satisfaction of wrecking someone's credit rating for 6 years, so it matter's not a jot to the person they got a default CCJ on whether they pay after the 30 days or not, if backdoor CCJ Set Aside is relatively simple, so long as a defence to original claim.That then makes the CCJ go away gone wiped.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 1 month later...

hi guys can you advise has email from civil enforcment saying that without prejudice 

they have offered to set aside judgment  if i pay 100 pound fine at 35 admin charges 

they said that i had no relevant evidence  and it was to reduce costs on all parties 

help  thay are gits 

dont know what to do 

where does anything say it's a fine please?

you should have been reading up here in the last month not vanishing doing nothing.....

and they

oh thanks for having a go at me just asking for advise have been in hospital

Hi yes I did not a lot to it  just letter I had sent explaining my health condition ext  also offered to pay original fine

So their answer to your SAR consisted of  only 1 letter?

And that was from you to them????

You REALLY should have come back to us with this!

Edited by Nicky Boy

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

I'm not sure whether the fleecers setting aside judgment would also cancel the CCJ?... @dx100uk

If so, considering the above, would it be worth a punt at "negotiating" with them?

OP won't pursue a SAR non-compliance claim against them, in exchange for the set aside?

1 hour ago, Bonny blue said:

oh thanks for having a go at me just asking for advise have been in hospital

Hi yes I did not a lot to it  just letter I had sent explaining my health condition ext  also offered to pay original fine

where does it say it's a fine please ? hope you didnt put fine in your comms to the fleecers?

no-one, not the fleecers the court or the judge will have any sympathy because you have been in hospital.. sorry.

the fleecers offering to settle for £135 is a con!..

and they

Bonny,

You REALLY need to learn how to upload documents to the forum.

The guys are fighting with one hand behind their backs without being able to actually read them!