Aproved Used Car - Included Service Not to Manufacturer Schedule

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 390 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently bought an approved used car from a dealership and as part of the sale they agreed to service and mot the vehicle. The vehicle is still within its original manufacturers warranty

The service they performed was an interim service even though it would have been due a full service.

Where would I stand with this and what would my rights be?

Thank you

dont think its a reason to reject etc but if you have this in writing then keep them too it.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

My thoughts are my best remedy would be to request them perform the maintenance that would be missing from a full service instead of insisting on a complete new full service.

If they have carried out the MOT themselves then quite frankly I would want to take the car elsewhere – to a completely different and independent MOT station and get it MOT again.

It's quite amazing the number of cars that we get here which have been MOT and either by the seller or by a garage which works very closely with the seller – and which later on manifests issues which suggest very strongly that it should never have passed the MOT in the first place.