Asked to contact Opus Limited for a personal matter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 360 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just inform Capquest of your new address.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have advised them of my address and they have stated my account is now being managed by Opus.

Shall  I respond and explain that I haven't heard since anything since I sent the CCA request?

They are waiting for me to contact them to pay this alleged debt.

Good ...as long they have confirmed your new address and no you don't chase CCA requests...that's Capquest/Opus problem hence you wont be contacting them to discuss payment until they comply.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Just ignore anything they send unless it's a letter before action, and for the love of all things holy don't pay them anything, the statute barred clock had been ticking along nicely for nearly 4 years now, it's only got another 2 to run. Any payment you make will reset that for another 6 years.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread