Currys - Incomplete Deliveries

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 394 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Had a real difficulty with Curry's Delivery. Ordered a washing machine, the two Delivery guys arrived 7.30, parked in a really inconvenient spot for all other residents and then proceeded to moan about the access. As the flat is 2nd floor with no lifts they then refused to deliver the item. Whilst I fully understand part of their position is that Curry's don't insure them for damage (and perhaps even injury). There are only 24 steps in my block and this must be an everyday scenario for Curry's. 

The two guys who turned up were unapproachable, unhelpful and disagreeable. Made no attempt whatsoever to try and resolve the situation, even though I had booked and paid for Delivery, Installation and removal of a non-working machine.

This is the first time I have encountered this issue, despite having fridges etc delivered to higher, more inaccessible properties.

I would like to ascertain how Curry's manage this policy as it seems very arbitrary and also how many Deliveries are aborted/incomplete. Curry's state completion may be at the discretion of the Delivery Team.

Kind Regards

MJW

I'm not sure that we can advise you about Currys policy – but do I understand that the delivery then did not take place?

Did you inform them that you are on the second floor and no lift access?