Barclays Account Blocked: RG21M

jon48
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi stuart 

did your situation get resolved?

going through a similar experience now with account review locked and closed.

a mate transferred me a large sum from an investment we made together over 2 years ago, provided all the documents and evidence that I had but still had account closed.

went into local brand with ID yesterday and got told they are still reviewing if their going to make the funds available to me & to wait. Have read alot of the forums in here isit a case of just waiting?

anyone had a similar situation?

thanks in advance for any replies

Hi

my barclays account got locked and card blocked after a friend transferred a payment to me 02/03/2023

a mate transferred me a large sum from an investment we made together over 2 years ago, provided all the documents and evidence that I had but still had account closed.

went into local brand with ID and got told they are still reviewing if their going to make the funds available to me & to wait. Have read alot of the forums in here isit a case of just waiting?

anyone had a similar situation?

and is there anything I should do? i have opened another account elsewhere as I read through alot of these threads with a similar situation.

thanks in advance for any replies

Edited by jon48

nope 

as you've read you've just gotta wait.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

How long did it take them to close your account ? I've heard nothing apart from to send documents again via email to try speed it up.

I sent them 2 weeks ago by special delivery and customer service agreed they had received them!.

Nobody has called from complaints , the fraud officer I spoke to said the complaint is nearly 30 days old in which somebody will be in contact and he said they nearly have all info collected.

Just crazy how they can take your money for nearly a month. 

Hi stuart, 

good to see they have resolved your case.

I also had an email today authorising me to go and withdraw the funds from the branch.

Will be going in next few days and will post to update how this goes.

These threads have been great advice whilst in this situation and very accurate in how things play out step by step.

thanks