eBay / Evri / PackLink package damaged beyond repair. eBay have charged me £888. Packlink goodwill offer of £450.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 451 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Something else you need to take into account as well as that mobile phone contains DATA so the Courier irrespective that they say the item has been damaged and can't be delivered if they have destroyed that item then it must be destroyed in compliance with DPA/GDPR and you should insist that if it has been destroyed by them that you require a certificate of destruction that complies with DPA/GDPR.

Too many Couriers use the excuses you have been given but how do you know it is damaged or destroyed without them providing physical evidence i.e. photographic evidence or a destruction certificate that it has been destroyed in compliance with DPA/GDPR if it is an item in your case a Mobile Phone that therefore contains DATA.

• Like 3

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hi

Also further to what @BankFodder has mentioned in post#14 it does not stop you making a Formal Complaint to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) as they lost your item that contained DATA while in their possession and have so far taken NO steps to even investigate this matter nor reported it being stolen to the Police therefore also a Data Breach due to them losing it.

Make sure you have a copy of that response from post#12 to forward to the ICO

ICO.ORG.UK

If you have a concern about the way an organisation has handled your personal information or you have an issue accessing information from a...

• Like 1

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group