Landlord falsely claiming abandonment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 260 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

It is a difficult situation as the Housing Association has previously assisted to clean the property after it being reported to them by the Gas Contractor carrying out a Gas Safety Inspection. Then at the next Gas Safety inspection the same issue except the Gas Contractor refuses to entre the property due to its condition.

Due to his Mental Health issues he should be classed a vulnerable and what assistance to maintain the property after it was reported by the first Gas Contractor about the condition of the property (apart from a deep clean) to help them maintain the property did both the Housing Association and Social Services do to assist them? (or due to his mental health did he refuse any further assistance after that deep clean)

The actions of them saying he has abandoned the property  is extreme even just for 6 days away and has he been served an abandonment notice?

The first thing they need to do is go back to that Temp GP and explain in detail what is happening and the abandonment notice by Housing Association without taking into account his Mental Health Breakdown and if they could write/contact the Housing Association to explain this (he must give the GP full permission to do this as a matter of priority)

What you use against the Housing Association is their own Policies so please tell us which Housing Association this is?

• Like 2

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 5 months later...

Hi

Any further update on this?

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group