Parcel2Go court claim refund rejected

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 455 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good afternoon,

I would really appreciate if you could help me with it matter, as in my case this is probably the last opportunity to defend my rights. Like the many cases described on this forum, I posted my parcel via Parcel2Go. I enclose a breif description of my problem.

On the 25th October 2022, I sold on Ebay amplifier for £240 and sent it  via Parcel2Go with the Standard Parcel Protection + Extra Parcel Protection insurance cover. Initially, it was lost by them and found after 3 weeks.

Then, on the 16th November, it’s was returned to me with complete damages and deformations. I opened up a dispute and at the beginning they refused my official claim because they stated that the parcel wasn’t packed properly.

I then sent them a Demand Letter to their head office with all the evidence including photos, that show the packaging which was done accordingly to the appropriate standard of packaging. After receiving that, they agreed to pay half of the amount, reasoning that the insurance I had purchased does not cover the product and they do not bear any responsibility for its transportation.

I refunded the full amount to the buyer,

went to the court with my claim.
My claim for the full amount was rejected by Parcel2Go.

I certainly understand that the company Parcel2Go is trying to use some kind of insurance scam to deprive its customers of their basic contractual rights, which is a clear scam.

sorry so to be clear you have raised a claim against parcel2go on mcol?

what stage are you at please?

dx

• I agree 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

In addition to the question posed by my site team colleague above, please can you post up your claim form in PDF format and also their defence

Thanks.

I see that the defence was signed off by Dianne Fisher who describes herself as a risk officer – previously a beautician and nail services person and previously a stallholder selling chicken.

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/dianne-fisher-9145315a

Of course the defence is a load of rubbish.

Have you received a directions questionnaire yet?

You bought insurance for this item. Of course insurance is completely unnecessary but they seem to be saying that anyway the item is on their non-compensation list which begs the question why did they sell insurance for it?

Presumably you described it correctly and therefore by accepting it for delivery and also by selling you insurance in respect of it, is completely unfair of them to now say that the insurance did not cover it.

Do you know the details as to why they have rejected it? I believe that it appears on their non-compensation list but what heading does it can't?

You have not responded to my site team colleagues question as to what stage you are at. We need you to address the questions we put to you please. Otherwise it just makes it a lot of hard work

At the moment, I have to give an answer before 5th March, since my claim in court was rejected by Parcel 2 go. As you rightly said, I correctly indicated the name of the product and they offered me to take extra insurance, which I did (copy of the invoice attached). Moreover, in the step-by-step process of registering online, I did not see any restrictions on the type of product.
In the process of submitting my first claim on the insurance, I was denied and I was given the following statements:
  1. Your amplifier should have been packed in a hard case. 
  2. Even if it was packaged properly, we will not accept any responsibility for any damage.
Next, I was presented with a huge list of goods that are not covered by insurance, which includes absolutely everything except, perhaps, only books. I have copies of emails and responses from their lawyer in full.

docs1.pdf

So what response do you want to give on the 5th of march?

Use the pdf merger website listed in upload merge all those to one mass pdf

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

pdf done

and they

Clearly, I want to state that I do not agree with the arguments put forward by the party. They are trying to mislead me, disclaiming any responsibility and blatantly ignoring all consumer rights and their promises to provide service. I want to urge the court to proceed with this case.
  • Like 1