Almost a Backdoor CCJ Britannia/BW PCN - managed to file defence late

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks @dx100uk yes it is form N180. It's actually Small Claims Track and not Fast Track

Sorry

From the post in the N180 link it says

'Relevant reasons to state no include that Relevant reasons to state no include that there are factual disputes which will need the judge to hear from witnesses directly (in which case please specify the factual dispute and the relevant witnesses) or that the issues are so complex they need to be argued orally (in which case please specify the factual dispute and the relevant witnesses) or that the issues are so complex they need to be argued orally'

Am I just using the ' there are factual disputes which will need the judge to hear from witnesses directly' part?

Im not sure as a judge could work with the 'I was the keeper not the driver reason for defence'

Sorry if sounding dim here.

Ypu need to use that yes, you must never agreee to an On The Paper's hearing as the lies they tell need to be challenged, they could put allsorts in to the court which without a hearing cannot be challenged. the other team members will be along soon to clarify fopr you.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

last reason dont give anything away.

3 hours ago, Restart said:

that the issues are so complex they need to be argued orally'

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi again

Had the attached in the mail yesterday.

I was wondering about this. I expect this to go to court (or is there still a chance that this will be dropped)? In the event I go to court. What would the process be on the day and if I lost, what are the likely outcomes?

Maybe I should have asked this before :-)

Thanks again

Claimants N180.pdf

When you get this form directly from solicitors,  it's usually been sent early as an intimidating tactic.

Check status on MCOL.

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

• dx100uk changed the title to Almost a Backdoor CCJ Britannia/BW PCN - managed to file defence late

yes i remember this one, you found a backdoor CCJ attempted and they hadn't filed for judgement as you managed to file a defence.

so you've each done N180's now by the looks of that BW email, unless it's a bluff?

so see if you get an n157 proposed allocation come thru from you local chosen n180 court.

it might now pay you to reply to that email from BW, stating email is not to be further used in relation to our mutual court matter.

that way you'll protect against getting faked docs etc countering your defence through from them 1 min before a court deadline, thus removing your chance to counter them.

• Like 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

As mentioned above I emailed these and told them 'No email contact' to which they have replied the following. I won't be replying.

Good afternoon

Thank you for your recent email.

Please complete the following to enable us to discuss this –

BW Legal Reference:

Full Name:

First Line of Address:

Postcode:

Telephone Contact Number:

Vehicle Registration:

Vehicle Make or Model:

Parking Charge Number:

Street Name or Car Park:

Authorised Email address:

Confirmation you wish for us to correspond with you via this email address (Yes/No):

We make no commitment to response times on this general email account. Therefore, if you consider your matter is urgent, or should you wish to discuss your account with one of our helpful representatives today, you can call our offices on 0113 487 0432 and we will be happy to help.

You can also contact us by signing in or registering to our Customer Portal at www.bwlegal.co.uk.

• Like 1

HAHA!

They want to "discuss" it...

Ah well, at least you now have confirmation that they received your instruction.

Keep it safe.

• Like 2

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

That could bite them if they have been told no email you have the proof you sent a cease & desist using email, and they still send them, those you save and use later.

• Like 1
  • I agree 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Send them a snail mail Cease and desist with a free proof of posting citing they have ignored your email to correspond by post only,

so the emails are archived and will be used as evidence as will any subsequent emails them may send

std letter they always send if you go read a few BW pcn claimform threads

simply sent to harass and intimidate ..

dx

• Like 1

and they

6 hours ago, Restart said:

Hi again.

Got the attached from BW Legal on Friday.

2023-04-28 BW letter.pdf 780.88 kB · 7 downloads

did that come by email?

dx

and they