UPS One Package - Missing few items, delivered only one damaged item.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,
I need advice in my difficult case in the fight against UPS. I read a few threads about claims from UPS on a forum but I can't find an answer to one important question.

From the start. I sended my personal belongings from Poland to the UK (I'm sender and receiver). I didn't take a photo of my package and how it's packed in full faith after the first package what i already received by DPD, I received package with few scratch on black wrap but not on boxes.

After a long time fighting about import fees (I didn't want to pay, from my knowledge resettlement property is free for import) I went to pick up the package from the collection point.

The Package that I found was open and half of the boxes were missing and inside was only the Monitor that I hoped to have as quick as possible. I take the package home and check it and the original box doesn't help the monitor to survive.

After a month UPS finally declined my right to package insurance. Because I didn't send it to them completely. 

I want to send the case to a small court but I don't have a photo of the original package. I have only photo of package what i received in collection store, photo as well is done by employee of shop (He promise me to give footage of camera from time receiving package).

My question is,

do I have any chance to win against them without a photo of the original package and if I have how much I can demand from them about my lost time? (Package = 420   £, Import Fee, 108  £)

not sure what you mean by claim for lost time?

you dont need a photo either.

your 1st port of call is to send dpd a letter of claim by royal mail.

the are dpd cases here 

there are also 100's of evri claims here 

simply use out search top right of the red banner.

get upto speed and pop your LOC up here for checking if you wish.

but you MUST be prepared to launch your court claim on day 15 without fail if you are serious.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...