The All Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) Appealing for Veterans to come forward and take part in their Survey - Survey Closes 1st Feb 2023

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 473 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The All Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) Apppealing for Veterans to come forward and take part in their Survey - Survey Closes 1st Feb 2023

The All Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) for veterans is appealing to veterans to come forward and take part in their survey over whether Veterans UK - which deals with financial issues on behalf of the MoD - is properly providing the compensation, war pensions and wider financial support it is supposed to. The survey can be found here.

APPG chairman James Sunderland, a former Colonel, said that the group of MPs had heard "too many" stories of problems with Veterans UK and had decided to run the survey to get an accurate picture.

He told Express.co.uk: "Anecdotally, we have received too many reports of delays and difficulties when veterans make claims for compensation, war pensions and other financial support.

"Rather than jump to conclusions, our cross-party group of MPs has initiated a survey whereby veterans can share their experiences.

READ MORE HERE:

WWW.EXPRESS.CO.UK

A cross party group of MPs has appealed to military veterans to take part in a major survey to let them know if the Ministry of Defence...

The link to the Survey is HERE:  (Remember the Survey Closes 1st Feb 2023

DOCS.GOOGLE.COM

Survey of UK Veterans claiming Financial Support, Compensation through AFCS or War Pensions

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

I have completed the Survey and the last two question give you areas for additional information so be as Honest/Brutal about Veterans UK as you want.

I didn't have anything good to say about them

Please pass this onto as many Veterans as you can to get them to do the Survey before the closing date remember 1st Feb 2023 so a very short time limit before it closes.

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

• 2 weeks later...

The Survey is now Closed