Leeds Bus Lane pcn - Leeds city centre on NYE. The road layout has completely changed since I last visited - appeal?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 484 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've just posted the 1st regarding the UKPC charge, but this one arrived today. 

Dropped my son off in Leeds city centre on NYE.  The road layout has completely changed since I last visited, so I followed the signs as best I could and after turning left onto Boar Lane I saw a sign saying buses/taxi's only.  Turning right wasn't allowed and going straight ahead is impossible so where was I supposed to go at that point?! 

Anyway, is it worth appealing on that basis?  The road layout is brand new so I bet loads get caught out! 

TIA

Well 6 years on and most of the defaults have disappeared, thank you CAG for a

ll your help

• dx100uk changed the title to Leeds Bus Lane pcn - Leeds city centre on NYE. The road layout has completely changed since I last visited - appeal?

Hi all, sorry to bump this up but just wondered if anyone had any suggestions?  It's a Bus Lane Penalty Charge Notice if that helps?   Many thanks

ll your help

use a search engine

i expect there are 100's of people that have been caught.

there are a few for leeds here too already.

unless you find evidence of wrong signs bad signs etc and people winning appeals, it might be better to pay the discounted rate and argue afterwards.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks DX, I was thinking the same.   I don't go into the City often, but might go for a walk around and video the route to prove my point! 

ll your help