TFL parking on a loading bay on Holloway Road. ***Appeal Successful*****

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 483 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is more of information as I appeared at London Parking Tribunal on monday 16th Jan and won my appeal.

I had gone to pick up materials BQ had shown to have in stock but after looking everywhere it turned out they were out of stock.

The camera operator had decided that 6 minutes was enough time.

No mention of the 2/3 minute walk to store or the time it takes to find an assistant to find the stock I was after.

Having filled in my reasons for parking TFL of course rejected my appeal and sent me the reason being,

That I was shopping which is essentially loading in a non commercial context and not using a vehicle intended for the purpose.

This is a very shortened version which I will post once my internet is restored.

I appealed to tribunal as I had stated I was a builder and my vehicle is insured for business use.

The vehicle is a Lexus RX. 

Plus BQ is one of the biggest building trade suppliers and I have one of their trade cards.

I do not know what I won the appeal on as I have not received the notice yet but as soon as I have it I will post asap.

One interesting point was the in the dvd my wheels were in the box but was told some adjudicator's will uphold a charge if the whole of the vehicle is not in the bay.

Mine was over hanging with part of the body but TFL had not included that.

Good start to the week but no costs awarded even though I asked.

• Andyorch changed the title to TFL parking on a loading bay on Holloway Road. ***Appeal Successful*****