UKPC/DCB(Legal) 11+PCNs for privately owned van used for my Ltd Co. - PAPLOC for 5, gained Default Judgement!! - Parkhorse Shopping Centre, Church St, Hudds, HD1 2RT **SET ASIDE+CLAIM DISMISSED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 387 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well do it now 

Sols only!!

Nowhere have we said both!

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Received an email back from dcbl. 
min response to a email I sent them. Telling them to set aside

Dear DCBL and UKPC. 

I refer to the above judgement by default against me. 1 OF 10 pcn numbrs inc in title.

Your client's claim is completely vexatious.  I informed your client over and over at the time that I ran a business in the complex concerned and had every right to load and unload.  This has been repeated both to you and your client on numerous occasions since……” it carries on. 

Told never to communicate with them. What do we think? 

Asking me to confirm details and saying failure to reply will result in action 😂

Sorry mrk,

Confused!

You say it's a response to your email, but it reads like it's your email to them...

1 hour ago, honeybee13 said:

I'm not sure if you've already sent that or are thinking of sending. 

Is it something we suggested?

HB

HB... looks like it may be a reply to a suggestion by FTM at post 294...

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Was deffo a suggestion from here. 

Dear DCBL and UKPC. 

I refer to the above judgement by default against me. 1 OF 10 pcn numbrs inc in title. 

Your client's claim is completely vexatious.  I informed your client over and over at the time that I ran a business in the complex concerned and had every right to load and unload.  This has been repeated both to you and your client on numerous occasions since.

I will apply to set aside judgment in 24 hours' time.  In the various stages of the court process I intend to claim maximum costs against your clients due to the vexatious nature of the claim. I have built up a large body of evidence with legal professionals during this time. 

May I suggest that, to keep mutual costs to a minimum, that you consent to set aside.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Yours,

Teeth pulling time again...

Won't have many left by now.

You said they sent a response...

What was the response??????

44 minutes ago, honeybee13 said:

I'm just not sure what this is meant to achieve at this stage. 

HB

I think the idea was to try and get the fleecers to agree a set aside to reduce the cost of said set aside...

(I hope FTM didn't have a bet on the Grand National as well😝)

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Yes. I tried to copy paste response but it was remaking blank. Technical crap. 

They said confirm name addres ans fob. Tried to copy paste but amazingly it won’t. Said if I don’t reply with required info the matter will progress further. Stupid fools trying to pull the fear card on me.  Large gap below is the email but it’s not showing. Typical. 

This Good Morning,

We write in response to your email dated 18/04/2023.

For data protection please provide the following:

•           Your full name

•           Your first line of address

•           Your postcode 

Please note, failure to respond to this email with the required information may result in the matter progressing further.

Kind Regards,  

Edited by dx100uk
text sorted - dx

White text on white background.

If you highlight, it shows up.

This Good Morning,

We write in response to your email dated 18/04/2023.

For data protection please provide the following:

•           Your full name

•           Your first line of address

•           Your postcode 

Please note, failure to respond to this email with the required information may result in the matter progressing further.

Not sure whether you need to supply this info. (Or whether it's worth it... Will they really consider your request?)

Maybe an expert can interject here with some advice.

Edited by Nicky Boy
  • Thanks 1

They already have my name and address. 
Im just wondering if by giving them info you submit to their claims in some way. Like if you sign their dirty little papers they bring to your home. 

mrk,

It could be a reasonable request.

Just think for a second, I could have sent the original email to them!

They have no way of knowing who sent it.

Let's just wait and see what the others think...

Just thinking... They already have your info.

So, can't cause any problems.

Just reply and give them what they're asking for.

Then we'll see what they say about agreeing to the set aside.

Nothing to lose really.

Just be sure not to get into an "email tennis" scenario.

Edited by Nicky Boy

Its pointless going round in circles respond to them, at this point you have nothing to lose.

• I agree 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

just as a side thought...

could this be  why they got a backdoor judgement, they have different (faulty) details for you .

when you reply, ( id also scan and give them a copy of your last ctax bill)

ask them could they please supply you with all previous addresses etc information they have on you in return . asap?

i smell a rat here somethings not right.

this might unravel the whole debacle of why you got nothing.

dx

• Like 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

If I call my bank tho they always ask for security and ask my address and name. 
maybe it’s just procedure. 
Also they’ve wrote to me before when they’ve sent the LOC And the PCNs

Seriously. 

Please note, failure to respond to this email with the required information may result in the matter progressing further.” 

Seriously. What in the hell is this statement all about. It’s beyond a joke they think they can speak to people like this. Did they seriously think I’d crap myself at this statement. It’s laughable. It’s childish. 
This is how they speak to people, people who don’t understand their only tactic of ‘project fear and make them weak’. 
This shoddy industry needs regulating!! 

what are you babbling on about ???

nothing to do with your bank..

just reply we've advised,

dx

and they

did you add the bit about wanting past addresses?

and they

On 20/04/2023 at 23:10, mrk1 said:

I sent it all today. But didn’t cc dcbl

or ukpc. 

We told you what to do on Wednesday and twice since.

This thread has taken up 16 pages so far.  In four pages Holmer444 has managed to get as far as court with the private parking company, smash them, and is now suing for breach of GDPR.

On 19/04/2023 at 00:56, FTMDave said:

Then e-mail to the court, and CC to DCBL, with in the subject field "N244 - set aside application - claim no.XXXXX - UKPC v XXXXX"

• Thanks 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hi guys.

Update.

Called Northants today.

To make payment and to ask about sending to sols.

The lady told me a writ has ben issued, so I can't pay the £275 now, it's now £14. Which obviously is better than paying £275.

But a writ as you know is the nect stage of enforcement.

She has told me to add on the n244 section 3 along with "set aside judgement", to also add "and stay thw writ".

I have number for local high court, told to call them and m ake payment of £14 and send the updated N244 to them.

What is the timeframe here for the pigs to come out and stick their ugly faces in my life.

I am calling the company who ran the shopping centre during that time and asking them to send me a statement that I was a tenant of that shopping centre and that we were allowed 30 minutes ot load and unload per day. I will send this witness statement, my written statement, draft order and exhibits to the local high court, I have been told I don't need to infrom any sols now.

Well we emphasised the urgency and gave you clear instructions on how to send off the application immediately on Wednesday morning, but you managed somehow to faff around, not serve on the fleecers and not pay.

All of this horror could have been avoided had you dealt with the tickets in 2018.

For goodness sake learn for the future.  You haven't got any other tickets on the back shelf with any other companies, have you?

Nope. No other tickets. 

Waiting on reply from this company who managed shopping centre. I’ve said it’s urgent. I called back high court and they said it won’t happen overnight so I have time.  I’ll call shopping centre management company later to chase witness statements. 

• Like 1