OPS/DCB(L) 2xPCN's PAPLOC Now claimform - Machine said Not In Use - Llangrannog (Beach) car park, West Wales

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

One thing you must do is get the FINE narrative out of your head, they are not fines, they are a Speculative Invoice for breaching the terms in a Contract they allege they have by you parking in a car park they infest.  Now if you made an effort to pay, or it was impossible to pay, as sole method a broken machine, and any mobile app system convoluted and difficult to use, or impossible as no mobile signal, any contract they deemed exists would be frustrated by the inability of you to make the required consideration, as in actually pay.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 11 months later...

Looks reasonable to me

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

its in here

WWW.GOV.UK

The Code of Practice sets out the requirements that private parking operators must follow when enforcing parking restrictions in England...

Toning down is not usually a good way as they respond better to insulting disparagement of their case, it makes them realise you are no pushover, where a mild response might encourage them to send a few more threatOgrams with ficticious  Unicorn Feed tax unlawful Debt Collection Fees. hoping to frighten someone into paying when they full well know the costs are capped for Small Claims track,

So a reference to rolling on the floor laughing as the UK Gov new COP Sewction 9 kicks their sorry jive ass into the skip.  that sort of thing.

• 5 months later...

Seems a bit dodgy, so OPS do the ticketing but the Landlord of pub is actually in control, or has he demised said control  to OPS to chase on their own behalf?