118118 loan sold to Perch Capital

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had a loan with 118 ,

I made a irresponsible/ unaffordable lending complaint against them which they upheld and reduced the balance by taking the interest off.

I paid two payments to them since as they requested and a balance of £650 still stands ,

today I have received a letter saying the debt has been bought by perch capital .

Can they do this and is the credit agreement enforceable?

• dx100uk changed the title to 118118 loan sold to Perch Capital

have you moved since taking this loan out and not informed 118118 or perch in writing of your new address?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The loan was taken out last year I thought they could sell it on but I’m still not sure if credit agreement I signed would stand up in court as they have admitted selling me this loan irresponsibly.

@dx100uk No still in the same address why do you ask this it does not show any relevance to my original post.

because if you had moved you would need to write to them as they could go for a backdoor CCJ.

as it is you've received simply a notice of assignment i guess that 118118 has sold it on, interesting they've done this and sold it off for 10p=£1, when they could have gotten the whole amount from you eventfully via the signed agreement.

so no need to enter into pointless letter tennis yet until/unless you ever get a letter of clim from perch's favourite dog solicitor TM Legal.

the IRL win doesn't negate the signed agreement no.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Seems like good news they sold it on, it might be months, years or never before you receive a claim form. Just Keep opening your mail, and come back here if it''s a claim form.  

Now it's sold on don't pay them anything, it will make zero difference to your credit, and you will keep setting the statute barred clock each time you make a payment.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread