Erudio/Drydens claimform - old student loans

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 529 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello .

My loans were deferred until October 2020. Due to bereavement I was late deferring but I  put in a deferment with SLC late November 2020. They sent me confirmation in December 2020 that my loans were deferred;  2 loans held by erudio and one by thesis .

As SLC backdated them there were no arrears from October to December 2020 when erudio terminated them.  SLC can backdate without arrears when deferment is granted within three months .

Thesis accepted my deferment and erudio won't accept it . Erudio say my loans have matured and they terminated them December 2020 .

My loans were backdated to October 2020 to October 2021 . My loans were due to be age cancelled in 2021 . I believe this is the only reason erudio terminated them .

I had no communication from erudio before  December 2020:  no arrear notices or default notice or termination imminent in 7 days . No letters of any kind . 

They recently sent me a claim form that just said termination . I believed that they had been age cancelled in 2021 .

I wrote to erudio and they confirmed that they terminated my loans  december 2020 as they went beyond their terms and conditions . I have raised a complaint ; they have another three weeks to answer . They say they are doing a thorough investigation . Sounds like a standard letter; I am sure they will give a false account of letters being sent . 

I can't understand how they can terminate my loans without giving me any opportunity to state that they were in the process of being deferred within the three month period  granted from SLC. 

How can they send me a claim form when they have not even contacted me to give me a default notice in 2020?  This is clearly breaking their own t and C's  . I only discovered that my loans were terminated when I received the claim pack . 

I have deferred these loans for twenty years as I'm severely disabled.  

Hope you can help . 

Thanks 

• dx100uk changed the title to Erudio/Drydens claimform - old student loans

that is erudio for you.

stop getting tied up in schematics 

can you please complete this:

You have received a Court Claim ISSUED IN ENGLAND & WALES What you need to do - Financial Legal Issues - Consumer Action Group

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...