Perch/TM Salford Fast Track Claimform - Progressive Money loan from 2016

gibson71
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

10 hours ago, gibson71 said:

Thanks @AndyorchI have the form but need help with completing it if possible.

Have a go using the link I provided (you can complete it on your device) and the one mentioned and come back if your unsure of any of the questions.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

On 18/11/2022 at 01:31, dx100uk said:

progressive as the original creditor could have crushed you, it is very telling that they did not.

clickme^^

dx

dont forget you each have to do an N181.

you dont have to stick to perch searches

you can equally use claimform PDL in our enhanced google searchbox

or even claimform loan

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Perch/TM Salford Fast Track Claimform - Progressive Money loan from 2016
  • 2 weeks later...

Uploads unredacted post removed.

Nothing unusual within their DQs apart from them listing both of you as witness's on their DQ. 

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Apologies @Andyorch was rather stressed to receive those yesterday and forgot to redact! 

Did you look at the reply to defence too?

In their DQ they are also wanting fast track not multi, and they want it heard in Leeds whereas they had said previously Durham which is where we live. 

We wouldn't be able to travel to Leeds.  I assume both of us are listed as witnesses as it's a joint debt. 

Does that mean we would both have to speak in court? 

2 hours ago, gibson71 said:

Apologies @Andyorch was rather stressed to receive those yesterday and forgot to redact!  Did you look at the reply to defence too? Yes, In their DQ they are also wanting fast track not multi,Thats correct it should be FT and they want it heard in Leeds whereas they had said previously Durham which is where we live. Must be in your local county Court you are Litigants did you put your LCC on your DQ ? We wouldn't be able to travel to Leeds.  I assume both of us are listed as witnesses as it's a joint debt.  Does that mean we would both have to speak in court? 

You are not their witnesses and should not be listed as so on their DQ ...you are witnesses to your defence so you list yourselves on your DQ...they must list who they wish to witness their claim on their DQ...not the defendants.

you posted everything up unredacted by mistake

so where are both your signatures?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

yes... were there your signature(s) or typed name(s) in those boxes?

a CCA can be invalid without them.....that would explain why the original creditor sold it.

they knew it could never be enfroced in a court of law.

redact and put up please so everyone can see the docs i HID

ONE MASS PDF ONLY

and they

All copies of the credit agreement have been blank with no signatures or typed names.  Even the copy I have from the original creditor has no signatures.  I honestly can't remember whether we physically signed them or whether it was done on the internet typing our names.  You say the CCA can be invalid without them, but why would Perch have filed the claim and spent the money if that is the case?

What is the easiest way to redact and how do I put everything in one mass PDF?  I have two PDF files from TM Legal. 

They have provided the CCA in response to the CPR 31.14 and also now in the reply to defence, but haven't responded to the Section 77 CCA requests. 

Attached is the redacted DQ and directions.  The Reply to Defence is 40 pages because they have attached CCA with pre-contract information and terms and conditions, default notice, notice of assignment and then lots of notices of sums in arrears.  Do you want to see all of it?

DQ to Defendants.pdf

Started drafting N181 form attached.  Is it worth mentioning at the end of this questionnaire that the CCA requests (Section 77) have not been adhered to, or that the credit agreement is unsigned?

N181 Draft.pdf

Edited by gibson71

3 hours ago, gibson71 said:

You say the CCA can be invalid without them, but why would Perch have filed the claim and spent the money if that is the case?

because thats what debt buyers do. 85% of people that get a claimform wet themselves and immediately payup .

get reading up.

read upload to understand how to merge etc via online wibsites that do it for you.

dx

3 hours ago, gibson71 said:

Is it worth mentioning at the end of this questionnaire that the CCA requests (Section 77) have not been adhered to, or that the credit agreement is unsigned?

god no dont tip them off.

and they

Redacted Reply to Defence from TM Legal attached. 

Do I need to reply to TM Legal before the court deadline for DQ regarding proposed directions and whether I agree them?  As I have said, they have proposed Leeds County Court and I don't agree that as it needs to be where I live, Durham.  Are the rest of their proposed directions OK? 

Also can you let me know if my DQ looks OK?

Reply to Defence - TM Legal.pdf

Directions are standard ...location of hearing is not a direction and you must inform your local county court as per my last post above.

Thats irrelevant you as defendant litigant will take preference over the claimants request await your Notice of Allocation  and check the court has set your local County Court.

no you never contact them unless you want to give in. that kind of reply is sent on almost all court claim threads here by the fleecers.

it's ent to unsettled, cause doubt, make you give in, humiliate, intimidate and harass defendants.

dx

and they

not sure you should refuse mediation 

see about post 17 here

(andyorch post)

and they

OK @dx100uk, I had ticked no to settlement rather than mediation, do I tick yes to trying to settle the claim then?  It doesn't ask whether I am open to mediation.  I did try to get TM Legal to agree token payments instead but they rejected this so can't see them agreeing mediation.

They have ticked no to settlement too.

what does that andyorch post recommend?

and they

theres another here that says yes.

dx

and they

looks like it

that earlier one was for a non consumer credit debt, whereby they had nowt to 'settle' over.

dx

and they

OK, so does it matter that TM Legal have ticked no to trying to settle? 

I notice Andy says that fast track is trickier with the DQ and also riskier. 

Do you think I have a reasonable chance of winning based on the blank unsigned CCA? 

I've been going through legal successes trying to glean info and also how to approach witness statements. 

I've checked my files and noticed that Progressive never provided me with a copy of the loan agreement, blank or signed.  I only got copies of the terms and conditions and pre-contract credit info when the loan was agreed in principle and that was it. 

Not sure if that helps or not. 

I also have no recollection of signing which is why I don't know whether it was executed by Internet or physically on paper.