Career Transition Partnership **Correct As At 2022**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 553 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Career Transition Partnership

The CTP provides comprehensive resettlement support services for personnel leaving the Armed Forces, as they transition from their military career into employment, further education or retirement and for up to two years after leaving in the form of employment support.

Overview

The CTP is a partnering agreement between the Ministry of Defence (MoD) and Right Management Limited, the global career and talent development experts within the ManpowerGroup. CTP staff are very proud to have delivered resettlement support for nearly 25 years and through working with over 250,000 leavers in that time, they understand the military way of life.

Resettlement is an MoD entitlement available to all ranks of the UK Armed Forces, with the sole aim of helping you to make the transition as smoothly as possible, and to achieve your goals. Support is delivered through 10 CTP Resettlement Centres, located on military sites around the UK, plus multiple satellite locations to offer a wide footprint. Vocational training is primarily delivered at the CTP’s flagship Resettlement Training Centre (RTC) located in Aldershot and also available in the CTP Resettlement Centres.

Eligibility

Everyone on the trained strength is eligible to see a 1st and 2nd line Service Resettlement Advisor for information and advice on resettlement at any time during their careers. Entitlement to Resettlement provision via the CTP is graduated and grouped into different programmes depending on length of Service. There are two exceptions which are medical discharges and individuals who have served less than four years. (Guidance)

Full details on eligibility can be found in JSP 534 Part 1 (Directive) and Part 2 (Guidance).

The CTP delivers an integrated resettlement provision consisting of four key programmes which ensure all members of the Armed Forces receive the right support dependent on their circumstances and time served:

READ MORE HERE:

WWW.GOV.UK

The CTP provides comprehensive resettlement support services for personnel leaving the Armed Forces, as they transition from their military...

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• stu007 pinned this topic