PCN I didn’t receive - bailiffs at my door. (moved didn't update V5C)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 589 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I moved house a couple of years ago (I’m 21 now) and I thought changing the address of my license meant any tickets would be sent to that address, I had no knowledge I had to change my logbook.

I had tickets sent to my old house and this has just come to my attention now bailiffs recently turned up to my house.

I tried to fill the forms out to challenge and explain the situation I never even received a ticket, went to the courts, got the forms signed and sent them off and they came back to me saying they needed the PCN number.

I have tried to get through to people and explain I do not have a PCN number nor have I ever had one. I am not sure who to contact now and it’s ramping up and they have arrived at my door again.

Really not sure where to turn because I will pay the original fee if I get sent the ticket as I have never had one before.

Please can someone advise what I should do?

• dx100uk changed the title to PCN I didn’t receive - bailiffs at my door. (moved didn't update V5C)

what forms did you use and who did you send them to?

dx.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...