CPS UK/Gladstones PCN Claimform - Spring Street, on 02/03/2022 ***Claim Discontinued***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just to add to the questions over the validity of the contract -JS Management & Consultancy Services Ltd changed their name to Complete Parking Services [CPS UK} Ltd on 26/10/2018 which was 9 days after the contract with Ferensway was drawn up.

https://www.companieslist.co.uk/prev/10212042-js-management-consultancy-services-limited

As already pointed out the two companies above are  completely different companies from Complete Parking Services Ltd  who signed the contract, even though several of the directors were on the Board of both companies. 

Possible breach of GDPR.

• Like 2

Oh dear.  Oh dear.  The retards are way out of their depth.  They will still have to settle Gladdy's bill though. 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

You'll get to know if there's another one well before it goes to court... at witness statement stage. 

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Just a quick thought TS...

How about writing to FR Scott?

Explain that there's ongoing litigation, which includes side issues involving planning permissions.

It may be prudent for them to confirm to you that the relevant planning permission is in place for the anpr camera and parking signs installed on the rear wall of THEIR building.

This would avoid the possibility of them becoming involved as a third party in the afore-mentioned litigation.

(They might not even know the camera's there).

Any thoughts guys?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Might be worth a go Nicky Boy, lets see what the rest think.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Sounds like a good idea to me.

The Neanderthals lie to their clients on their website about how they take care of planning permission - when in reality they do no such thing.  Their clients may well not be best pleased to be involved in legal hassle.

In any case it's just a stamp or an e-mail, nothing ventured ...

Just to be clear, F R Scott aren't their client. It just happens to be an innocent bystander business that backs on to the car park...

I just thought it might stir things up a bit and reveal whether there is planning permission

Got it @Nicky Boy

Their client is Ferensway Hotels Ltd.

Might be worth writing to them too regarding the planning permission lies.

The contract is superb.  A real dog's dinner!  It's between the hotel company and JS Management and Consultancy Services Ltd but signed by representatives of a completely different company, Complete Parking Services Ltd.

I was thinking of contacting Ferensway hotels Ltd to tell them about the lack of planning permission however I can't seem to find any contact details about them. 

When I was originally looking for planning permission I called FR Scott to ask if they knew who owned the land and they didn't know, neither did the managers of the Hilton hotel. 

FIND-AND-UPDATE.COMPANY-INFORMATION.SERVICE.GOV.UK

FERENSWAY HOTELS LIMITED - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual...

Could this be it?..

FIND-AND-UPDATE.COMPANY-INFORMATION.SERVICE.GOV.UK

FERENSWAY HOTELS LIMITED - Free company information from Companies House including...

The signage is neither here nor there for the hotel business.

You should mention that Hull City Council have confirmed there is no planning permission and they have passed the case to their Enforcement Team and lack of planning permission is a criminal offence under the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 and the Town and Country [advertisements] regulations 2007 and the inbreds have been rather economical with the truth with their comments on their website and in the contract that they obtain planning permission.

Also say if the matter proceeds further you will add them as a Third Party to the case.

Make them see you are a complete pain in the backside from their point of view and it would be better all round if the retards dropped the case.

Don't forget to put the letter up for vetting here.

Also don't forget a similar letter to F R Scott. They may tell the fleecers to remove the camera from their property.

Are they aware the camera is on their property might be a question.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

i thought i remembered reading long ago that signs and cameras on existing buildings don't need planning? only those on poles which have to be holes dug/wires in trenches/erected/installed at a later date.?

doesn't wipe out the other issues mind.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I think the more important factor for  Ferensway to deal with is the matter of their contract. 

Ferensway are co-signatories to a contract signed by one company but administered by a completely separate entity that are claiming they have a contract with Ferensway to obtain money from motorists. {Explain the difference between CPS ltd and CPS [uk]Ltd which wasn't formed till  almost a fortnight after the Ferensway contract was signed.

As you are being taken to Court by CPS [UK] Ltd you will be bringing this out in Court which may be unwelcome publicity for Ferensway especially as it will leave many motorists liable to bring cases against CPS [UK]Ltd  perhaps claiming that they were defrauded since there was no contract with which to pursue them.

To avoid such publicity it might be advisable to consult with CPS to cancel your ticket as this is a serious matter. It is open to question whether Ferensway would want to continue using them as  a partner when they are also breaking the Law by not having the necessary planning permissions in place with the local council for the erection of their signs and ANPR cameras-which is a criminal offence under the Town and Country [Control of Advertisements] Regulations 2007.

After that you could write to CPS [uk] suggesting that as they breached your GDPR knowing that there was no valid contract a payment of £2000 would prevent you taking them to Court and  thus alerting other motorists who have been duped into reclaiming their money from you.

Then you have complaints to the DVLA and the SRA as well as the ICO if you feel so inclined. You could try the IPC as well. 

Looks like you might be busy writing letters for a while TS. 

But, worth it if the payoff works out.😉

• Haha 1

Ha ha yeah a payout of 2k would be great. I will write a letter and upload it for vetting. 

would something like this be okay to send to ferensway hotels? sorry if its rough, i have no expierence writing things like this. should i include my claims number too ? or wait and see if they ask for it 

Dear sir or madam.  

I am writing to you because I’m currently involved in an ongoing court case with one of your clients and you are co-signers of the contract I will be bringing up in court. The contract is regarding Spring street car park in Hull. The contract has been signed by yourself and Complete Parking Services LTD.  

As of January 2022, Complete Parking services LTD (Company number 11229186) are a dissolved company. However, a separate company under the name of Complete Parking Services (CPSUK) Limited (Company number 10212042) are claiming they have a contract with Ferensway hotels LTD and are claiming money from motorists. 

I am being taken to court by Complete Parking services (CPSUK) Limited. This is a totally different company than what is on the contract, and I do plan to show a judge this contract. I believe this may bring unwanted publicity to Ferensway Hotels LTD as other motorists will be liable to bring claim against (CPSUK) Limited as they have defrauded money from them with no contract in place that allows them to do so.  

I have also confirmed with Hull City council, there has been no planning permission applications for the car park or the erection of their signs and ANPR cameras-which is a criminal offence under the Town and Country [Control of Advertisements] Regulations 2007. This has now been passed to their enforcement team.  

To avoid such publicity, I may advise consulting with CPS to cancel the ticket as this is a serious matter. I will also be contracting the DVLA as this is a breach of Government data protection rules.  

4 hours ago, dx100uk said:

i thought i remembered reading long ago that signs and cameras on existing buildings don't need planning? only those on poles which have to be holes dug/wires in trenches/erected/installed at a later date.?

doesn't wipe out the other issues mind.

dx

Not sure about cameras but signs fixed to walls are subject to planning consent.

When I worked in the outdoor advertising business we had to have planning consent for all freestanding signs and for those fixed to walls.

The only possible exception was where the the sign was fixed to a wall of a business premises and advertised a product relevant to the business.

So a sign on a pub wall advertising a particular brand of beer was covered by deemed consent, whereas it would need full consent to advertise a brand of car.