CPS UK/Gladstones PCN Claimform - Spring Street, on 02/03/2022 ***Claim Discontinued***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 262 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Didn't get the photos I need today due to having to work later. Here are the few I already have, signs are literally just on the front gate that's open so not really visible and on the back wall. 

car park 4.pdf

This one kinda shows a large view of the car park and just the signs on the back wall

full car park view. .pdf

The signs on the back wall are laughable, tiny and no-one parking in the first two rows would ever see them.

The only thing that could save the fleecers are the ones at the entrance, one with the credit card mention.

So how do you pay then?  Is there a machine?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

It's a car park so we don't need to see pictures of cars. We need to see the signs in the car park to see whether they can form a contract partly because of the size of the script and we also need to see what their T&Cs are well as who the creditor is.

As well we need to see the terms that are on the pay machine as they are the ones that the motorist is agreeing to by paying. 

I am sorry the opening words sounded rather harsh when they weren't meant to be. Plus we didn't tell you the things we were looking for there so how would you know.

It will be good when we can see the original PCN as I am hoping that  it will be non compliant. Therefore you as keeper will not be liable for the alleged debt. Only the driver is responsible and they do not know who that is. So as long as you do not appeal and perhaps reveal the name of the driver, they have very little chance of winning.

Hi guys. I have attached a picture of the sign that is on the wall. Sorry it's an awkward photo it's quite high up! 

sign on wall.pdf

This is the photo on the entrance gate that you can't really notice because they're open! 

signs on open gate .pdf

15 hours ago, FTMDave said:

So how do you pay then?  Is there a machine?

Yes when I went to look there is one payment machine behind the gate. 

I have emailed two emails on the CPS website and on the sign for the SAR however had nothing back yet. Not even an acknowledgement email. 

Rubbish signs, tiny writing, the clause about the £100 charge hidden away way down the sign.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

I've had a good look on Google Earth, the signage really is pathetic.

As are Gladstones' PoCs.  Did the driver not pay?  Or pay and overstay?  Or pay but get the registration number wrong?  Dunno.  They can't be bothered to say.

We need to see the PCN.  What date did you send the SAR?

just a point of note.

you should never be using or giving an email to these fleecers.

if they do ever issue a court claim, that comms method needs to be killed off quick by telling them.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Sends them an email backed up with a letter in the post that the email is not to be used for any further correspondence, all must now be in writing and get a free proof of posting from the Post office for the letter..

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

This "car park" is local to my work and I've been looking around on Hull's planning portal.

All the information I can find relates to buildings that no longer exist and I can't see any planning application for a car park here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

I can't find much of anything about this car park really it's local to me as well. 

This thread is about the same car park Im pretty sure

Would it be worth writing a letter similar to how the poster of that thread did? 

It's too late now.

What you should have done when the Letter of Claim arrived was to reply with a snotty letter like miley_b ob did.  I remember miley_b ob's thread, CPS are run by two country bumpkins who haven't a clue and gave up when miley_b ob gave them both barrels.

Instead, when someone doesn't reply to a LoC the PPC typically thinks they may have moved and wouldn't reply to a claim form either, leading to an easy default judgement.  We've seen that happen a hundred times.  Thankfully your partner just saved the day.

For now you need to file your defence by the deadline.

Later on you will need to prepare a detailed Witness Statement.  If you read the entirety of miley_b ob's thread there is loads of detective work there which has unearthed several ways to fight the claim.

Look, I think you have a problem.

I remember miley_b ob's thread.  CPS are run by two inbred brothers from some godforsaken hamlet.  They were too stupid to deal with their own correspondence and instead tried to get motorists to write to a powerless DCA which was "representing" them.  When miley_b ob sent the snotty letter it came back undelivered by Royal Mail as the chuckle brothers had written a wrong address on their paperwork.

Now while it's fun to laugh at them the point is I think they are unlikely to reply to your SAR as they won't understand what it is and they refuse to deal with their own paperwork.  Yes, you can sue a company for not replying to a SAR but that doesn't help you in the here and now in getting your hands on the PCN.

In miley_b ob's case the PCN didn't comply with POFA and indeed had no photos of the vehicle.

We need to see the PCN!

Have you sent the CPR to Gladstones?

If anything like this ever happens again for goodness sake act immediately when the legal threats start, don't let it escalate to a court claim - and keep all correspondence.

As the retards at CPS are largely clueless they are being set up for a Gladstone-ing as Gladdy's get paid even if CPS get thrashed in court and with a firm defence every likelihood they will, but we need sight of that PCN to check POFA and other things.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Well said BN.

I'm probably panicking too early.  The OP has a CPR to Gladstones and a SAR to the fleecers.  Let's see in a month if the PCN is sent.  "Cross that bridge" and all that ...

Eh? Are you mad!

What did I say about email earlier.......

Dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Read my advice sticky again, the sols work for the PPC's, and the CPR should goto them not the PPC 

Dx

and they

On 03/10/2022 at 08:55, Nicky Boy said:

This "car park" is local to my work and I've been looking around on Hull's planning portal.

All the information I can find relates to buildings that no longer exist and I can't see any planning application for a car park here.

Hi mate I'm still doing some research on this car park. It is local to me as well, I can't find anything. Can't find the land owner or any planning applications online. When I google the address of the car park which I believe is 8 spring street. A company named KENSINGTON DEVLOPMENTS LTD comes up? 

might not be the correct address though on my part. However there is literally nothing in regards to this car park 

Edited by TS6014